World Cup Lounge (11 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Katil said:
:lazy:

I really don't feel like keeping up this discussion, but waheva. No Gio has taken every opportunity to take a swipe at Zlatan, just look over his posts. And it doesn't just come up because his a Juventus player, most of the times there is no context what so ever.

And how can you not see that he lacks confidence? He doesn't dare to dribble and he does not want the ball and he has to think 'what do i do what do i do' before he actually does something, which just ends up with him losing the ball.
That's because his dribblings are "well known"...he simply can't not that he doesn't dare.

And why the hell he lack confidence?Capello was giving him the chance all time...that only should rise his morale and confidence!

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
giovanotti said:
That's because his dribblings are "well known"...he simply can't not that he doesn't dare.
Oh I've heared this one before. :howler: Its such a ridiculus assumpion. So every player he tries to dribble thinks "Okay Zlatan has a variety of five moves, he is definetly chosing number 2 here". Of course he can dribble, he doesn't even dare to put the ball by his opponent and run, which every player is capable off.

And why the hell he lack confidence?Capello was giving him the chance all time...that only should rise his morale and confidence!
Who the hell cares about Capello? Is he god? I think the thousands of people on the stands and the papers got a little more impact on the mind then a silly man making him deal with it week in week out.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Oh I know, after Ecuador beating Costa rica and Poland (even san marino can beat Poland these days), now I wonder what he will say :pumpkin:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Katil said:
Oh I've heared this one before. :howler: Its such a ridiculus assumpion. So every player he tries to dribble thinks "Okay Zlatan has a variety of five moves, he is definetly chosing number 2 here". Of course he can dribble, he doesn't even dare to put the ball by his opponent and run, which every player is capable off.
No,he has variaty of 3 moves,including the "chewing gum" attraction.

Katil said:
Who the hell cares about Capello? Is he god? I think the thousands of people on the stands and the papers got a little more impact on the mind then a silly man making him deal with it week in week out.
I'm accusing Capello for forcing him all the time while having better options at the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)