World Cup Lounge (2 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Beckham was totally uninvolved and uncapable of running the show on the right side until Lennon came on. He made one good play, set up by Lennon, which quite frankly could have been done by a number of other players should they have found themselves in Beckham's postition. (he was wide fucking open)

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Well deserved win for England, A football match is 90 minutes not 45 and not 70. If you can't run for a full ninety minutes you don't deserve to win. T&T did a great performance again though and they walk out of this tourney with their heads held up high.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Stickyicky said:
Well deserved win for England, A football match is 90 minutes not 45 and not 70. If you can't run for a full ninety minutes you don't deserve to win. T&T did a great performance again though and they walk out of this tourney with their heads held up high.

hey sweden hasnt won yet they can still advance, but it is very unlikely

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
please tell me someone saw zlaten mess up his half break away chance.this just keeps getting funnier and funnier to watch him waste so many chances. I think this world cup will be good for juve because they will see that zlaten is garbage.......

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
HWIENIAWSKI said:
Sweden has been very dissapointing....particularly the strike force
about time zlatan was taken off when he is playing like he has capello's dick up his ass, will probably sulk all week now

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Zlatan strained his thigh or something during the first ten minutes, that's why his shot was so bad. he had some nice combinations though, especially with Larsson the first ten minutes. Concidering he played injured he wasn't that bad. We as a team played just like Zlatan, not that bad. But nowhere near good.

Lucky 89:D But nobody can't say we weren't the better team.

Ljungberg, im happy for him, he saved us today.:)

Good subs with Elmander and Jonsson.They brought osme speed when people were standing still.

Källström was very good today too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)