World Cup Lounge (6 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
i think crouch is'nt bad soo far, although owen is just poor. i am starting to hate the new teams who play in the world cup one of which is trindad ad tobago they just play defensive soccer they r killing the game and killing any chances of entertainment.

i dont mean to say that they should attack openly and leave there goal open but atleast show signs that they play quality soccer that lead them to be i n the world cup or at least defend properly so far they win balls cos of the amount of players near there plenty area at times there are 8 t&t players. i think england is ok soo far not superb but acceptable, just get owen out cos he is soooooo poor.
The problem is that England is playing badly so far...they are trying 2 options:

1-To exploit Crouch's 2m in the air,from the corner kicks and free kicks
2-Shots from distance by Lampard and Gerrard

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
giovanotti said:
The problem is that England is playing badly so far...they are trying 2 options:

1-To exploit Crouch's 2m in the air,from the corner kicks and free kicks
2-Shots from distance by Lampard and Gerrard

i take it back regarding the crouchnator, get crouch out!!!!!!!1, how did he miss that volley!!!!!:tdown: i dont think they r horrible soo far but t&t and playing on the counter strike they almost scored a goal now in robinsons goal. i think rooney needs to replace owen before this get ugly for the english team.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Crouch just missed while being totally alone with the keeper, he tried a volley when he should of just chested it down and put it in the back of the net.

Directly after the English supporters started shouting Rooney! Rooney! Rooney!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)