World Cup Lounge (4 Viewers)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
you just know that zlatan will put in a siperb performance against the biggest team in the group (england) and convince everyone in that country that he is a superstar in the making, triggering a massive scramble for his signature......well we can dream cant we??

Chelsea buy him for 70 million, and off-load Sheva to liverpool for pennies after ukraine crashes out without scoring

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
you just know that zlatan will put in a siperb performance against the biggest team in the group (england) and convince everyone in that country that he is a superstar in the making, triggering a massive scramble for his signature......well we can dream cant we??

I'd rather see him in Real Madrid but if he has to go to England i hope he goes to United.

They already have the biggest talents in the world, Rooney, Ronaldo, Rossi and i hear they're after Moura too.:drool:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
HWIENIAWSKI said:
Chelsea buy him for 70 million, and off-load Sheva to liverpool for pennies after ukraine crashes out without scoring
hey you know that could happen.........and then sheva scores the winner in a cup final after 119 minutes of defensive play from bothe teams:toast:
Stickyicky said:
I'd rather see him in Real Madrid but if he has to go to England i hope he goes to United.

They already have the biggest talents in the world, Rooney, Ronaldo, Rossi and i hear they're after Moura too.:drool:
aye real would suit zlatan well and of course they would pay silly money,manure however, will not pay the sort of money for a player under the current regime, we may well see them slip ffurther and further down the standings and sir alex leave them in a similar league position to where they were when he took over

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
hey you know that could happen.........and then sheva scores the winner in a cup final after 119 minutes of defensive play from bothe teams:toast:

aye real would suit zlatan well and of course they would pay silly money,manure however, will not pay the sort of money for a player under the current regime, we may well see them slip ffurther and further down the standings and sir alex leave them in a similar league position to where they were when he took over
Hehe, Manure:D

I dunno, with the talent they have i can only see them improving, with or without Zlatan. Especially Rossi will help them out a great deal, i bet he will make the World Cup squad for Italy in 2010.

Remember who told you first.:cool:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Stickyicky said:
Hehe, Manure:D

I dunno, with the talent they have i can only see them improving, with or without Zlatan. Especially Rossi will help them out a great deal, i bet he will make the World Cup squad for Italy in 2010.

Remember who told you first.:cool:
they definately have some good, young talent but they cannot afford to go and buy the best british players to supliment their youngsters as they once did. in the next few years manure will not be able to go and buy a keane, cole, yorke,etc from their main rivals as before.
sir alex will get the best out of his youngsters but he will not be able to buy good, experienced winners as before

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Tom said:
have a sense of humour, please, is it too much to ask of the italian fans on here to remove their head from their ANUS!?

hey when it comes to that piece of garbage it is too much to ask. crouch wouldnt make the team and if he was italian he would be almost 12 striker in line.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
True...Lippi is really in trouble,he needs to pick just 2 of them.

ya it was good for lippi that vieri got injured cassano didnt play at real and montella got injured at the start and never came around.....the only real hard decision he made was bringing iaquinta over Lucarelli. I couldn't imagine what he would of done if everyone was in form and playing good soccer

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
ya it was good for lippi that vieri got injured cassano didnt play at real and montella got injured at the start and never came around.....the only real hard decision he made was bringing iaquinta over Lucarelli. I couldn't imagine what he would of done if everyone was in form and playing good soccer
exactly...but I wouldn't call Vieri even if he was fully fit...that guy is over,in my opinion...

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
Zé Tahir said:
It's not any of those. It sounds like an old song. I don't really know how to describe because I can't make out any of the words. It's one persons voice, but it soundsl like the entire stadium is singing it. I've heard in other games, but I heard it today in the Spain match, right as the players were walking off the pitch.

hmm......i think its Right here,right now by fatboy slim???they play that in the EPL too.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
god if I see that feckin' commercial where those two little latino guys play pickup soccer with zidane, cisse, beckham, etc I am going to scream!!

anyway, anyone else watching england?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i think crouch is'nt bad soo far, although owen is just poor. i am starting to hate the new teams who play in the world cup one of which is trindad ad tobago they just play defensive soccer they r killing the game and killing any chances of entertainment.

i dont mean to say that they should attack openly and leave there goal open but atleast show signs that they play quality soccer that lead them to be i n the world cup or at least defend properly so far they win balls cos of the amount of players near there plenty area at times there are 8 t&t players. i think england is ok soo far not superb but acceptable, just get owen out cos he is soooooo poor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)