World Cup Lounge (5 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Altair said:
france's defense is better
france's mid is at par
i would pick trez & henry over ronaldo adriano any day

i cant believe u would defend france after their horrible performance today. Henry was terrible, ribery is supposed to be the next "zizo" he is horrible, and then Domenech who is probably the worst coach with the best team in the tourny brings in saha (who barely gets any time on the field at his own club) ahead of trez. no wonder this team hasn't scored in 4 world cup matches in a row it because they play a horrible formation, 4-3-2-1. Dhorasoo came in and played pretty good with his 1 opportunity but other then that the swiss had the best 2 chances of the match. Zizo played good but i still can't get why trez didnt come in. Late in the game you need goals and u bring in saha instead of a 30 goal man this year in every championship.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
croatia is much much better this half, they look very confident and have tested dida twice. i think they can equalize. r.kovac is doing great at the back. they just need to close in on the brazilian forwards so they can shoot from long distance.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Morra10 said:
i cant believe u would defend france after their horrible performance today. Henry was terrible, ribery is supposed to be the next "zizo" he is horrible, and then Domenech who is probably the worst coach with the best team in the tourny brings in saha (who barely gets any time on the field at his own club) ahead of trez. no wonder this team hasn't scored in 4 world cup matches in a row it because they play a horrible formation, 4-3-2-1. Dhorasoo came in and played pretty good with his 1 opportunity but other then that the swiss had the best 2 chances of the match. Zizo played good but i still can't get why trez didnt come in. Late in the game you need goals and u bring in saha instead of a 29 goal man this year in all competitions

could'nt have said it any better morra!!:pint:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
superb game, the croatians are winners tonight to be honest they showed they r a very strong team. i think if brazil play like this infront of any team such as italy, czech rep pr holland they will lose. the croatians were superb but dsont have loads of options upp front, they were also unlucky when thye shot on dida the ball slipped twice and then they had another chance from an error from roberto carlos. over all both teams played very well and so did croatia.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Croatia played pretty good as it was expected (at least I expected that), but to be honest Brazil is better team even they didn't play better than Croatia but that's football. I think Croatia lacked ideas in attack, but they showed they are team who can go trough the next round and can play against any team in the world...

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Altair said:
the french actually have a better team than Brazil, position by position

not even close.......i will take both rigth and left backs cafu and r. carlos from brazil.. i will take ronnie over anybody on the french team and same goes for kaka. i will take emerson as well. and up front seeing how then french only field one striker i will take adriano over wiltord.

the only players i would actually take from france would be thuram and henry the rest im fielding would be from brazil

Sep 28, 2002
hambon said:
Brasil & France.......Pathetic performances.....
brazil werent pathetic, its the croats that were great. probably surprise team of the tournament for me. after such a lousy pre-world cup period i expected them to be raped and burried by brazil and they almost caused a huge upset.

fact of the day: all three juventus players were booked in the game.. :pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)