World Cup Lounge (5 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
why there isnt vbookie threads about some particular games, like france-switz, brazil-croatia, spain-ukraine, germany-poland. whats going on bookiemasters?

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Imagine if Brazil phucks up and finishes second in their group.... do you think Italy and Czech will try to lose the match against each other in order not to meet them ??????

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
mnementh said:
Imagine if Brazil phucks up and finishes second in their group.... do you think Italy and Czech will try to lose the match against each other in order not to meet them ??????
:lol: I was wondering the same the day of the Group choices.

I imagine Cech scoring own goals every 5 minutes :lol:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
the truth is though, if it really would go down to that last match, both teams would play serious game. it would be just discrace for football and for the image of both teams, if they would have a plan like that what i just described, there would be lots of boo-s around and blatter would have a word after the game about absolute disgrace and ban czechs and italy from tournaments up to 2012 :lol: :lol: a la "match fixing scandal" :lol:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Stephan said:
the truth is though, if it really would go down to that last match, both teams would play serious game. it would be just discrace for football and for the image of both teams, there would be lots of boo-s around and blatter would have a word after the game about absolute disgrace and ban czechs and italy from tournaments up to 2012 :lol: :lol: a la "match fixing scandal" :lol:
:lo::lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't have said it better! :lol:

Geof

May 14, 2004
Koller's injury is less serious than expected. He'll surely miss he Ghana match, but he'll probably be back for the Italy tie!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)