World Cup Lounge (36 Viewers)

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Actually Spain and spanish teams have always been favored by the refs..Just remember in euro 200 some scandalous penalties awarded to them in the matches against Yugoslavia and France...even in the play off match against Slovakia they got their usual help...i say they can go to hell....

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Morra10 said:
you must be kidding.....even if he was italian i dont think he could earn his way onto the team. He is a 6 foot 8 piece of garbage.......
have a sense of humour, please, is it too much to ask of the italian fans on here to remove their head from their ANUS!?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
crouchmeister heheheheheeheh i love that new name!!!!!!!! besides doing that robot dance ( thought it was funny) i still cant make up my mind on him as i missed englands opening game.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
crouchmeister heheheheheeheh i love that new name!!!!!!!! besides doing that robot dance ( thought it was funny) i still cant make up my mind on him as i missed englands opening game.
He showed nothing at the day....oh sorry, he won a corner kick for England and that was it.

He is only in the team ,thanx to Rooney's injury,but it wont last forever.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
whats the score in this one i dont have t.v coverage for the game, can someone describe how the game is going????? thanks a million

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
whats the score in this one i dont have t.v coverage for the game, can someone describe how the game is going????? thanks a million
Germany are constantly attacking...and Poland are in front of their own goal....Poland keeper is fantastic tonight....he is stopping shot after shot....and btw,Poland team play with 10 man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)