World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;2798137 said:
Qatar sucks, Muslims suck, and may you all die in a desert, alone.
We will all surely die.

In a desert,hope so that's one of my favorite places to be in :heart:

Alone or 2gether,that doesn't make a difference,Death is Death.

But I have to inform you that before the muslims die they will host the world cup 2022.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Oh, how could I blame anyone? But I get that too in the States. For some reason, the announcing team they used for their South Africa broadcast was even more disgusting.

It's not even a question about judging what leagues are worth watching and praising. It's that it demeans the actual sport itself -- turning EPL team opponents into mere, dispensable actors for our enjoyment. The viewer is insulted and appreciation of the actual sport of it is flipped on its head.

An EPL club scores a goal and it's, "Oh, that's the stuff Arsenal needed! Surely they are in command!" A non-EPL club scores a goal and it's, "That will make it harder for Arsenal now. Surely they could have defended that better." It's like the other club doesn't even exist.
So, so true. Its exactly the same here in Aus, massive over exposure of the EPL as if its the only league in the world. One of the main reasons why I despise the English game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So, so true. Its exactly the same here in Aus, massive over exposure of the EPL as if its the only league in the world. One of the main reasons why I despise the English game.
It's so annoying, there is a blatant ignorance to everything that isnt Harry fucking Kewell, the EPL Barcelona and Real Madrid or the fucking terrible A league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)