World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (112 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You might as well get a job at the airport in Qatar & work at the body scanning section.
They're country would be torn apart without booze and bitches. English, Italians, Serbs, Germaneses, etc. That's a lot of anger. Qatari laws will need to be bent for it to be a success.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #245
    Nic - congratulations to the world man. It is big of you to mention this honestly :touched:

It is indeed a great great great event. Many of us Arabs fly around the world to watch football games, let alone the world cup and I am sure that the world will celebrate it when the time comes.

See you there :tup:
    How far is Qatar from Cyprus? I have a place there, might commute :juventus:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Why are you surprised? Nick loves making comments about places he's never, ever set foot in.:D

You can't blame him, these aren't his personal views, blame the people he hangs with & english media. He's just parroting what he's heard.
    He does have a point that Russia is not the safest place in the world, but I think (I've never been to South Africa) that it's not less safer than some places in your country. I can bet that it's much safer than Brazil, though.

As for Russians not being bothered about football, that was too silly. I spend almost an entire spring and half a summer in Russia and there was no difference in how they treat football and how we treat it down here. And we're crazy about it.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Alcohol would be available. Hookers too, but those won't be Qatari though, mostly Russian, some other European and Arabic countries "Not Qatari though". So don't worry Westerners, you are going to be able to get crunk, and bust your load on some skank . You will get what you want out of a FOOTBALL tournament

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    ßöмßäяðîëя;2786917 said:
    People from the Middle East watch AC Milan and Manchowder Utd.

People from the Western World could not give a fuck less about FC ABU DHABI!
    :D

Man, people don't give a fuck about NY Red Bulls nor Sydney FC either.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    ßöмßäяðîëя;2786925 said:
    I don't know what you are saying at all.
    That he saw the team of Al Jazeera play and from what he saw, women are better players than the guys in that team.

I agree with the alcohol thing though

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #251
    Alcohol would be available. Hookers too, but those won't be Qatari though, mostly Russian, some other European and Arabic countries. So don't worry Westerners, you are going to be able to get crunk, and bust your load on some skank . You will get what you want out of a FOOTBALL tournament
    Russian hookers? No wonder they won!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    How you ever seen women in the stand's? I have not. Only men in the traditional white dress or what they are called).
    i think you might be referring to games in saudi arabia, the last game between brazil and argentina was played in qatar some 2 weeks ago and by the looks of it it could have been anywhere in the world, even had a fan storm the field.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Russian hookers? No wonder they won!
    :D
    Plenty of those, also girls from some other Eastern European countries. Not as much in Qatar though, mostly in neighbouring countries such as the UAE, Bahrain. but by the time world cup comes to Qatar, alot of those hookers will be literally COMING in Qatar

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Alcohol would be available. Hookers too, but those won't be Qatari though, mostly Russian, some other European and Arabic countries "Not Qatari though". So don't worry Westerners, you are going to be able to get crunk, and bust your load on some skank . You will get what you want out of a FOOTBALL tournament
    I don't need no hookers. :stuckup:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Great choices, the World Cup in South Africa started out slow but went to become great. I am sure Russia and Qatar will do their best to host the wonderful event.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)