World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You really are serving up the insults today.:lol:

-----

You Arab guys should get used to it, i had my fair share of doom merchants.:D
:D this whole thing seems like one of those punk'd moments, at any moment i expect de ceglie to bust out PUNk'd! anyhoos nothing against arabs as countries like tunisia, morocco, or egypt would all get my vote, but qatar? come on get real

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
We accept that Qatar won. But we can also freely point out why they shouldn't have won and expose FIFA for being yet another corrupt government.
When Qatar host the world cup, I am going to invite you to the Middle East, since probably I will be working in the UAE, Qatar or Kuwait after I get my degree. You will love it you racist American :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:D this whole thing seems like one of those punk'd moments, at any moment i expect de ceglie to bust out PUNk'd! anyhoos nothing against arabs as countries like tunisia, morocco, or egypt would all get my vote, but qatar? come on get real
They did give a lot of money to Sep Blatter.

I read that they plan to dismantle their stadiums and give them to needy nations.
It will be interesting to see if they are indeed able to air condition the 10 stadiums.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
ßöмßäяðîëя;2786917 said:
No, who the fuck would want to?

The Middle East is nothing in the football world.

People from the Middle East watch AC Milan and Manchowder Utd.

People from the Western World could not give a fuck less about FC ABU DHABI!
I actually saw Al Jazzera (or something) in TV once. Women play better.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I'll spill all my hate to the other threads, but I'd like to congractulate you guys and hope you enjoy watching the World Cup at the Stadiums in 2022.

I'm glad it's you two people who are totally cool members and great guys who'll be able to watch it and enjoy it like I know many other members would of liked to.
Nic - congratulations to the world man. It is big of you to mention this honestly :touched:

It is indeed a great great great event. Many of us Arabs fly around the world to watch football games, let alone the world cup and I am sure that the world will celebrate it when the time comes.

See you there :tup:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
We'll see how capable they are.
I think they'll be capable but there's no way that they'll ever be able to anticipate how much the Brits, Germans, Dutch, Aussies and Yanks will consume in alcohol. It will be a culture shock on both sides.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;2786917 said:
No, who the fuck would want to?

The Middle East is nothing in the football world.

People from the Middle East watch AC Milan and Manchowder Utd.

People from the Western World could not give a fuck less about FC ABU DHABI!
:lol:

There just needs to be beer and Larissa Riquelme or girls that look like her.
You might as well get a job at the airport in Qatar & work at the body scanning section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)