World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh I meant 2030 :D I'm not familiar with FIFA's rotational policy.
I know Uruguay is putting together a bid for it, so presumably it would be between them and Africa, I guess.

Congrats to all the Arabs, I'm genuinely pleased for you as individuals, great bunch of guys, just rather irritated and bemused generally. To me football is taking a poor turn, reminds me of the PL. I would have supported a strong Arab bid for 2022, I don't see this as it.
Same. It's not.

You mean facing the USA when praying?
:lol: :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #142
    I wish Italy gets a world cup before I'm too old. I want to live through a world cup form start to end and the only country where I could realistically do that is Italy, or maybe Greece. Everywhere else I can only attend a couple of matches.
    I think we'll both be dead by then. Italy is behind on infrastructure and stadiums, has the horrible threat of violence that of course you won't get in Russia with their 300,000 mob members and crime rates, has had two prior tournaments, one fairly recently, and it doesn't have the money to buy a bid. So they'll be behind England, Iberia and BeNe at least for the next European slot. Using FIFA's rotational policy we'll have probably colonized Mars by then, and be playing a brand of football barely recognisable to us now.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #145
    Its great to see two nations who have never hosted the world cup to be given a chance. I must admit im a tad dissapointed it didnt come to england as would have got to see the games but bah as long as russia host a great world cup wont be seeing me grumping it. As for qatar that was fantastic news and great for the region which is very passionate for the sport.
    Meh, that's all FIFA do these days. Forza Botswana 2030!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Thing is, I don't care where it ends up. It wont make a difference to me unless it ends up here in Sweden or somewhere close which it wont. People said that the World Cup in South Africa sucked which is probably true but the game got played, people showed up and we got ourselves a winner. From my point of view, there isn't a difference between England, Spain or Qatar unless I'm attending. Its cool for the people in Russia and Qatar/Gulf that they will host the WC and better luck next time for the other countries.
    maybe disney world should host it next

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #149
    Thing is, I don't care where it ends up. It wont make a difference to me unless it ends up here in Sweden or somewhere close which it wont. People said that the World Cup in South Africa sucked which is probably true but the game got played, people showed up and we got ourselves a winner. From my point of view, there isn't a difference between England, Spain or Qatar unless I'm attending. Its cool for the people in Russia and Qatar/Gulf that they will host the WC and better luck next time for the other countries.
    Yeah it did suck but it was good for South Africans generally and will be for years. What happens after the Qatari WC is finished, who is is benefitting?

Dec 31, 2008
    icεmαή;2786824 said:
    nammalku aake pogan pattunna stalama... Kerala vittal Gulf, vere evidayum world cup vannal nammal tv-yil kaanaane pattoo :D
    :agree:
    njan mikkavarum adutha world cuppinu(Brazil) pokan sadhyatha undu :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)