World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Cool man. You went up there for pre-season?
No actually I went there hoping I could watch them train. But you cant during the season unless you're a special guest invited by the club. Well thats what pessotto told me.

But hey atleast I saw marchionni yesterday when I was leaving my apartment :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
No actually I went there hoping I could watch them train. But you cant during the season unless you're a special guest invited by the club. Well thats what pessotto told me when I asked him.

But hey atleast I saw marchionni yesterday when I was leaving my apartment :lol:
That's still pretty cool.

Did you yell something at him?:D

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Pessotto is coolness.

And hey, and there were times these past two seasons where even I was tempted to throw myself out of a fourth-story window. :snoop:
+1 :lol:

By the way, he didn't jump because of calciopoli. Friends from torino say the true story is that he found out his wife was having an affair with Mutu, that's why he jumped. Plus pessotto is known to be a bit kookoo.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
+1 :lol:

By the way, he didn't jump because of calciopoli. Friends from torino say the true story is that he found out his wife was having an affair with Mutu, that's why he jumped. Plus pessotto is known to be a bit kookoo.
Seriously? I hadn't heard that.

Well f*ck Mutu then, that assh*le.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Seriously? I hadn't heard that.

Well f*ck Mutu then, that assh*le.
Atleast it's what the fans here believe and are pretty sure about it.

Mutu is seriously a bad person, even here in Florence you hear so much shit about him.

I'm very sure Furia is lying... about everything he's written here.
I know its hard for you to believe me because first of all you're not able to do such thing plus many people here bullshit.

I have giovanotti on my FB and he's seen all of my photos including the one with pessotto.

Not that i need to prove it to youre poor ass but just for fun, if you show me how to upload a picture here using an iPad, The next juventus game I goto I'll take a pic of the stadium with a paper saying "bjerknes from juventuz isn't here" :lol: deal?

Have you ever kissed (or more...) a Juventus player?
No just your birth giver :rofl:

This is pure gold, bianconero.
So is what you're lacking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)