World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Oh you're the "Dude" type?
Then dude where's your car? Oh wait.. you're poor and can't afford one :lol:
I'm sorry I forgot you travel on a surfboard HAROON

And about the other part..I can't insult the dead guy on the cross because we believe in him but.. faux the pope and that shovel on his head :rofl:

I'm on to your game. You're simply just a troll and fun to mess with. Like the dumb kid in class you can say anything to because he just won't understand.:D

Saying I'm poor doesn't insult me, it just shows how little you are and how little you know about the world.

Loosen the towel a little bit so maybe you can come up with something that actually makes sense or has some sort of bearing in a constructive dialogue.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
I'm on to your game. You're simply just a troll and fun to mess with. Like the dumb kid in class you can say anything to because he just won't understand.:D

Saying I'm poor doesn't insult me, it just shows how little you are and how little you know about the world.

Loosen the towel a little bit so maybe you can come up with something that actually makes sense or has some sort of bearing in a constructive dialogue.

Whatever makes you sleep American'taffordshit :D

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008

We know little about the world?
Let me tell you a short story of my visit to the united states of ignorance..

I landed in the airport and handed the officer my passport, which is a different color than the US passport... it said "State of Bahrain".. The guy looks at my passport and asks the lady next to him "hey Kathy, we got a state called barain?!" :rofl:

Loosen the towel? WTF man? You from San Francisco?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We know little about the world?
Let me tell you a short story of my visit to the united states of ignorance..

I landed in the airport and handed the officer my passport, which is a different color than the US passport... it said "State of Bahrain".. The guy looks at my passport and asks the lady next to him "hey Kathy, we got a state called barain?!" :rofl:

Loosen the towel? WTF man? You from San Francisco?
There's dumb people in every country. You're evidence of that.

The towel I was referring to is the towel wrapped around your head. Some called it ironic suggestion. The fact that I've had to explain it to you isn't helping your cause. :lol:

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
There's dumb people in every country. You're evidence of that.

The towel I was referring to is the towel wrapped around your head. Some called it ironic suggestion. The fact that I've had to explain it to you isn't helping your cause. :lol:
Yeah every country does have dumb people but not the damn president who thinks people can get along with fish :lol:

I'll loosen the towel when your neck gets less red :rofl:

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
I actually like Saudis that I know. But if you're not a Saudi then why bring up Saudi Arabia and act like you're a Saudi? You probably just wish you were.
I never said I'm Saudi :D i said we arabs, I'm just defending my neighbors. Were the same people if you knew the world.

Oh you have Saudi friends? I'm happy for you.. What do they do? Feed you? :rofl:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I never said I'm Saudi :D i said we arabs, I'm just defending my neighbors. Were the same people if you knew the world.

Oh you have Saudi friends? I'm happy for you.. What do they do? Feed you? :rofl:
Why would my Saudi friends feed me?

Technically, Arabs as a people are similar. However, there are cultural divides within the group based on tribal and regional establishments (and even national boundaries). You earlier stated that all of Saudi Arabia would go back to their Berber roots (guessing you meant Arabs). In truth Berbers are just a small cultural piece of the Arab race.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Why would my Saudi friends feed me?

Technically, Arabs as a people are similar. However, there are cultural divides within the group based on tribal and regional establishments (and even national boundaries). You earlier stated that all of Saudi Arabia would go back to their Berber roots (guessing you meant Arabs). In truth Berbers are just a small cultural piece of the Arab race.
A mans gotta eat right?

Well that is true somehow not completely though. Because Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and Emirates are all the same and originally from Saudi Arabia before it was called Saudi Arabia. We have the same culture.

Now Egypt, Algeria, morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria etc etc are different Arabs than us.

Oh yeah, that's pretty old.

To be honest, you're both kind of in the same boat.:D
You mean yacht :D it's ok i understand

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
A mans gotta eat right?

Well that is true somehow not completely though. Because Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and Emirates are all the same and originally from Saudi Arabia before it was called Saudi Arabia. We have the same culture.

Now Egypt, Algeria, morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria etc etc are different Arabs than us.

You mean yacht :D it's ok i understand
I'm never hungry.

I agree. Though even among "Saudi-type" Arabs there are tribal differences. But that's really picking nits, so no need to delve into specifics.

A yacht is a specific type of boat. I took you for more of a schooner type of guy.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)