World Cup(Basketball) (3 Viewers)

Juve-Skopje

Aug 13, 2006
:D
Alfio_87 said:
i dont really follow basketball mainly only in big events such as these but this reminds me of football world cup v italy wen we got robbed at end shame shame shame :(

iliakis Australia 1 Greece 0 ...MCG Australia 90,000 plus! respect
You should take one kangaroo to be substitude for youre coach when mach is resolve

Buy on AliExpress.com

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
mcrae said:
Well blame it on your coach!in the end of the game he should have fieldied Bruce in order to have two good ball handlers.Your team could have been impressive if you had Nielsen,Andersen and Anstey..there is obvious lack of quality centers besides Bogut..As for us good win but with performaces like that we're goin nowhere :disagree:
Keep the faith up mate.Last year at the european championship we didn't play well at the begining (same here) but we made it at the end.I am really looking forward for a medal in this championship.By the way i want Lithuania to get pass the first round.Will be same not to continue.:toast:

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
Alfio_87 said:
wat those half breeds? lol half no chance i was there buddy it was nuts! Greeks where all shattered! great night after that next day all the greeks fianlly took down the european champions posters and flags they had on there stores and houses! Little they realised it was two years ago and they didnt make the WC. yer your footballing team does suck!:p at least we got one over you guys!
:disagree: i will not continue on this.Peace mate.And please don't speak that badly
for the Greeks there,just a suggestion.
P.S i have to go for a haicut.CU.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
mcrae said:
Well blame it on your coach!in the end of the game he should have fieldied Bruce in order to have two good ball handlers.Your team could have been impressive if you had Nielsen,Andersen and Anstey..there is obvious lack of quality centers besides Bogut..As for us good win but with performaces like that we're goin nowhere :disagree:
yer i know anstey but i dont know the other two lol.. Look i havent followed bastketball for yearsi lost interest when our basketball teams kept getting broke here now it just sucks they struggle to get a crowd to watch bastketball, juniors get bigger crowds! thats how much australia actually cares about the sport!:faq1: We only have 20 million ppl here cant b good at everything!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
iliakis said:
:disagree: i will not continue on this.Peace mate.And please don't speak that badly
for the Greeks there,just a suggestion.
P.S i have to go for a haicut.CU.
of course iam joking all in good fun take it easy! iam a half breed italian

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Juve-Skopje said:
:D

You should take one kangaroo to be substitude for youre coach when mach is resolve
i have a pet kangaroo he lives in my back yard his name is skippy i wouldnt b dissing him if i was u he would fix you straight :D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Juve-Skopje said:
When i remember how Greece won EURO Cup 2004 and after that basketball cup than anything can happend now!!!
Ball is round:D
Always in Greece and always in 2004, our basketball team won the silver olympic medal. The ball is round, but "miracles" happen only once in a very long while :D

But I love them. They might not be as strong as the others, but they play with fire in their eyes. :touched:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Morra10 said:
damn right it is and the raptors didnt even let the big man Bargnani play.......
If I'm not wrong Nts have to pay a some kind of insurance to make NBA players play such tournaments, right?
If so, I guess our federation decided to save the money for the next EC, cause to qualify to the Olympics you have to reach the semifinals of that competition.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
isha00 said:
If I'm not wrong Nts have to pay a some kind of insurance to make NBA players play such tournaments, right?
If so, I guess our federation decided to save the money for the next EC, cause to qualify to the Olympics you have to reach the semifinals of that competition.

ya your right but the raptors didnt allow him to participate. they wanted him to get adjusted to the nba play and get ready for their up coming season

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Morra10 said:
so? they should crush us. but i swear the u.s.a should of crushed puerto rico last time they play this tourny and lost to argentina also. anything can happen homie.
Apparently you haven't heard of Coach K. He's a coach in the US, his teams play defense and shoot threes. Something the US hasn't done well in International competition ever. Right now they are way beyond the other teams in the tournament. I expect their trouble to come against teams like Argentina and Lithuania. Italy, on the other hand will get smashed.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Enron said:
Apparently you haven't heard of Coach K. He's a coach in the US, his teams play defense and shoot threes. Something the US hasn't done well in International competition ever. Right now they are way beyond the other teams in the tournament. I expect their trouble to come against teams like Argentina and Lithuania. Italy, on the other hand will get smashed.

appartenlty i have heard of coach K, probably the best college coach ever. its too bad him and j.j redick got knocked out by the lsu tigers in the regionals. im glad he didnt make the move to the nba because his home is duke and they had a great season being number 1 in the atlanta division. you missed my point thought anything can happen in any sport at any time.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #138
    Juve-Skopje said:
    First:Whit youre reprezentation(team)on this word cup have low level(nivel)
    You will take a place for much better teams:tdown:
    Yoa are proud but im not.I want to wach quality basketball.:p
    About war ,its not our matter,to this forums.....!!!!
    And its youre bissnis if you practiced or not,shameful defeat is shameful defeat:agree: even if my country will get :)
    And i suggest you sportly to accept(no political)youre shameful defeat!!!:smoke:
    You're either trying to be an Idiot or Idiot, must be one of them.

Where did I bring politics into the discussion? Would you bother marking It and showing It to me? Re-read what I said before you make fool out of yourself.

It's amazing how these new people coming over and trying to pollute this Forums.

Try to Soap it for now because your posts are not even worth reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)