World Cup(Basketball) (5 Viewers)

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
From what i've seen until now USA seems to be on a league of their own..of course they haven't played against any really good team yet but their offense is sick..they can reach 100 points by the end of the third quarter!i can't see how they'll lose the gold this year..Argentina has potential but to me they seem worse that 2004 Olympics or the previous World Cup.In case they find their previous form though they can be the only team to cause USA some trouble..Spain plays good and fast paced basketball but their defence is mediocre , they rely too much on 3 pointers and they don't match up well against the americans..our team Greece plays amazing defence but we can't hit a 3 pointer to save our lives.Italy is a hard defensive squad but besides Belineli they lack talent in offense.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The thing that the US is doing differently this time is defense. Coach K is showing the world how great College coaches in the US are compared to the NBA.

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
Alfio_87 said:
How did we loose! there is no justice! well we are only a average side anyway who am i kidding :D
I will have to dissagre.You played well and with passion.You also have beaten Turkey wich is not an average team eather.Nice game! ! ! :D

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
Juve-Skopje said:
In last 48sec Australia led by 8points.To the end They lose by 3.What a morronic:D
Excuse me for my english but...."morronic" i don't know what it means :p
Anyways we won equitably.We didn't play as well as we can but in the end it was enought to win. :eyebrows:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
i dont really follow basketball mainly only in big events such as these but this reminds me of football world cup v italy wen we got robbed at end shame shame shame :(

iliakis Australia 1 Greece 0 ...MCG Australia 90,000 plus! respect

Juve-Skopje

Aug 13, 2006
iliakis said:
Excuse me for my english but...."morronic" i don't know what it means :p
Anyways we won equitably.We didn't play as well as we can but in the end it was enought to win. :eyebrows:
morronic(imbecility,idiocy,idiotic,cretinous,stupid):toast:

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Alfio_87 said:
How did we loose! there is no justice! well we are only a average side anyway who am i kidding :D Bogut is a star tho!
Well blame it on your coach!in the end of the game he should have fieldied Bruce in order to have two good ball handlers.Your team could have been impressive if you had Nielsen,Andersen and Anstey..there is obvious lack of quality centers besides Bogut..As for us good win but with performaces like that we're goin nowhere :disagree:

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
Alfio_87 said:
i dont really follow basketball mainly only in big events such as these but this reminds me of football world cup v italy wen we got robbed at end shame shame shame :(

iliakis Australia 1 Greece 0 ...MCG Australia 90,000 plus! respect
lol 90,000 ?
The half stadium was fealed with hellas's Supporters.That's respect.As far for our Football team.Don't make me start.Yes we are European champions but we suck big time.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
iliakis said:
lol 90,000 ?
The half stadium was fealed with hellas's Supporters.That's respect.As far for our Football team.Don't make me start.Yes we are European champions but we suck big time.
wat those half breeds? lol half no chance i was there buddy it was nuts! Greeks where all shattered! great night after that next day all the greeks fianlly took down the european champions posters and flags they had on there stores and houses! Little they realised it was two years ago and they didnt make the WC. yer your footballing team does suck!:p at least we got one over you guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)