World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
There is only one situation that was blatantly wrong - Paredes not getting a RC. But that is hardly the refs carrying Argentina to the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their grinta, energy, fighting for every ball, will to succeed, Argentina totally deserved to win it.
But small details like:
Romero making at least four yellow card worthy fouls and not getting any, Di Maria dubious penalty, reff stopping two possible counterattacks for France by not giving advantage in play in dying moments of a game, etc.
give you a filling that refs also "filled" Argentina deserved the world cup more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think the way they used this World Cup to highlight LGBTQ+ struggles is absolutely disgusting. Truly despicable.

The death toll of migrant workers is in the thousands. I don't even want to know how many have suffered debilitating injuries. There has been tremendous suffering because of all this. And you want to talk about your rights? Just how callous can you be? To use this World Cup to focus on the difficulties transgenders and gays may face has made me lose almost all sympathy for them.
:lol:

They literally banned anybody walking into the stadium with a rainbow flag. If Qatar didn’t go full retard it probably wouldn’t have been as much of an issue.

At the end of the day, nobody really cares about the thousands of migrant workers since you still watched the event.

- - - Updated - - -

They are so annoying they make you side with fucking qatar
Something tells me you were siding with Qatar in that before this event was even scheduled.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
With their grinta, energy, fighting for every ball, will to succeed, Argentina totally deserved to win it.
But small details like:
Romero making at least four yellow card worthy fouls and not getting any, Di Maria dubious penalty, reff stopping two possible counterattacks for France by not giving advantage in play in dying moments of a game, etc.
give you a filling that refs also "filled" Argentina deserved the world cup more.
By the way @Seven i think i figured out why you like this Argentina team, i think they are the most azzurri albiceleste

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Something tells me you were siding with Qatar in that before this event was even scheduled.

In legislating homo sex? No sir. But fags are like hags, it's not about tolerance or even acceptance. It's about power/knowledge dynamic, it's as the supremo homo generalissimo said, knowledge is always an exercise of power and power always a function of knowledge.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
By the way @Seven i think i figured out why you like this Argentina team, i think they are the most azzurri albiceleste
That's actually a very good point and I agree.

Apart from their obvious grinta, there's also something very controlled about the way every player thinks about defending first and getting the ball to Messi. It's similar in how Italian teams tend to line up in very strong tactical schemes, but allow complete freedom to one player, maybe two.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
As if Russia wasn't openly hostile to de gays...

Meanwhile, Mexico fans are chanting "Puuuuutooooo!" on set pieces... go figure.

100% this. Damn progressives fall all over themselves with "no cause left behind". You cannot go to an LGBTQ+ march without someone beefing about animal rights or crying about abortion rights or gun control. They look as cohesive as the 78 bumper stickers shat on the backs of their Volvo station wagons.

Stick to one message and stay on message, amateurs.
Agreed.

It's also ridiculously egocentric. It tells me that they don't care about human rights at all. They just care about the specific rights that are relevant to them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

They literally banned anybody walking into the stadium with a rainbow flag. If Qatar didn’t go full retard it probably wouldn’t have been as much of an issue.

At the end of the day, nobody really cares about the thousands of migrant workers since you still watched the event.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they banned people waving a flag.

People who flew there knowing that the state of Qatar would not allow them to express their sexuality or their support for the LGBTQ+ movement, but chose to go there anyway so they could bitch about it.

This is not on the same level as migrant workers building stadiums under the harshest of conditions trying to support their families and dying or losing limbs in the process. The audacity of people to make it about them when people are fucking dead is sickening.

I can tell you this, as much as I hate everything that Qatar is about, watching this unfold has made me very critical of the misguided arrogance of people in the West.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, they banned people waving a flag.

People who flew there knowing that the state of Qatar would not allow them to express their sexuality or their support for the LGBTQ+ movement, but chose to go there anyway so they could bitch about it.

This is not on the same level as migrant workers building stadiums under the harshest of conditions trying to support their families and dying or losing limbs in the process. The audacity of people to make it about them when people are fucking dead is sickening.

I can tell you this, as much as I hate everything that Qatar is about, watching this unfold has made me very critical of the misguided arrogance of people in the West.
Isn’t it documented that Qatar has killed gays though? So what’s the difference between the killed gays and the killed migrant workers? Just seems like you have an axe to grind for no reason.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2022/09/20/gay-men-challenge-qatar-death-penalty-for-homosexuality/

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Isn’t it documented that Qatar has killed gays though? So what’s the difference between the killed gays and the killed migrant workers? Just seems like you have an axe to grind for no reason.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2022/09/20/gay-men-challenge-qatar-death-penalty-for-homosexuality/
Even if Qatar killed gays, they didn't kill them because of the World Cup.

Sure, lgbtq+ rights matter. Women rights matter too. People who are disabled should have rights as well. But those were not the fights we should have had.

Here a legitimate debate about the rights of migrant workers was hijacked by western homosexuals whose true concerns had little to do with the population of Qatar. Utterly ridiculous.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Even if Qatar killed gays, they didn't kill them because of the World Cup.

Sure, lgbtq+ rights matter. Women rights matter too. People who are disabled should have rights as well. But those were not the fights we should have had.

Here a legitimate debate about the rights of migrant workers was hijacked by western homosexuals whose true concerns had little to do with the population of Qatar. Utterly ridiculous.

I think you’re speculating. Who’s to say those homosexuals don’t care about the workers? They probably do, but care about it all.

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
i think they should focus on their own problem before they try to talk about migrant workers or w/e they talk about tbh
i have zero respect for the west ,, russia was literally slaughter syrian and yet they host wc and no one talk about it till they switch to ukraine and we all know what happen after ,, and please i know and 99% of you know ,, no one care about LGBTQ+ or their rights ,,, it`s all about the sponsor and money ,, because in real world when walk outside in street and see this ,, you will not give a fuck about them ,, in the end qatar had the most family friendly world cup ever without any hearse for women or kids and everyone can walk at 3am know that he will be safe as fuck

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i think they should focus on their own problem before they try to talk about migrant workers or w/e they talk about tbh
i have zero respect for the west ,, russia was literally slaughter syrian and yet they host wc and no one talk about it till they switch to ukraine and we all know what happen after ,, and please i know and 99% of you know ,, no one care about LGBTQ+ or their rights ,,, it`s all about the sponsor and money ,, because in real world when walk outside in street and see this ,, you will not give a fuck about them ,, in the end qatar had the most family friendly world cup ever without any hearse for women or kids and everyone can walk at 3am know that he will be safe as fuck
Where are you from?

Yeah, say no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)