World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
The way Real won their last CL and the way Messi won his WC makes me believe in higher power. No matter what, some things are just written and will happen no matter what.
I don’t know why but the game felt scripted wouldn’t surprise me if the Qataris paid for this outcome. This game is so corrupt and it’s only about money and politics nowadays

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: @ Jj fans somehow getting hope about the azzurri after not qualifying for two straight world cups

But ArJjentina’s win was Italy’s win some how :lol:

the delusion

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a standard Sunday night on EU twitter if you ask me
Trust me napoli are celebrating this world cup win more than they'd celebrate any Italian win

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Nah. I think posts like that kind of cheapen the club. It's like, "We can't win a Champions League, but we can recruit from competitive NTs for window dressing instead.... and p.s.: We're bankrupt."
I think you quoted the wrong post.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The year of 2022 is nearly over, Argentina won their first World cup since 1986

Meanwhile England havent been in a final or won it since 1966

They might have the worlds best league, but their national team will always be inferior to the true greats

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Jousting with windmills again, Dru Quixote?
only windmills dragons are the ones Z
Azzurri fans trying to convince themselves of tbh

- - - Updated - - -

You constantly seem to imply there is this majority of Jj fans doing this or that. Meanwhile it’s like one to two posters or a random Twitter account. Reminds me of Don Quixote, so I dub thee Dru Quixote, Tuz’s good and noble knight errant.
It’s a great piece of literature so I appreciate the analogy ser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)