World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Awful

The Qataris just couldn’t help but dampen the celebration of what was probably the best World Cup final of all time.
Agree. I hate if so much. If I was Messi I would want to lift it in my country's colours.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure when Messi dreamt of lifting the world cup he never imagined wearing that dumb cloak. He looked agitated with it too.
I expect memes.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
France produces top footballers every 6 hours
Italy produces top footballers every 6 centuries.

And nothing is changing.. clubs even don't own stadiums yet
Sure, thats why they won 4 WC. Just last year they won Euros. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Awful

The Qataris just couldn’t help but dampen the celebration of what was probably the best World Cup final of all time.
I saw the 2nd half but for me defo the best final Ive seen. My 8th WC. Overall I didnt like many games but final was spectacular.

Aug 2, 2005
Sure, thats why they won 4 WC. Just last year they won Euros. Lol
And that's why also they missed 2 WCs in row..
You can even compare France missing 2 WCs in row to that of Italy (once upon time was the heaven of football).

And

Come on.. I was sarcastic about the 6 centuries.. this Italy and their rules and development can get them the WC in 30 years.

There is no comparison anyway between what is going on in France to that of Italy..

Having said that.. you can get a team with decent footballers and 1 star that will win the WC.. or even a "Money Ball" team..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And that's why also they missed 2 WCs in row..
You can even compare France missing 2 WCs in row to that of Italy (once upon time was the heaven of football).

And

Come on.. I was sarcastic about the 6 centuries.. this Italy and their rules and development can get them the WC in 30 years.

There is no comparison anyway between what is going on in France to that of Italy..

Having said that.. you can get a team with decent footballers and 1 star that will win the WC.. or even a "Money Ball" team..
Germany and Italy are still the most decorated European nations in football. France has made astonishing progress over the last quarter of a century but in the end they have 2 world cups to boast with, while Germans and Italians have 4. We dont know what may happen in the future. Italians have some exciting players coming up. However, France may look better set in years to come but trophy wise until now, France is 2 world cups behind. Id understand your snide remark if Italy hadnt won Euro just last year though.

- - - Updated - - -

When was the last time France have a good penalty saving goalkeeper?
Did they ever have one?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tournament is in the Americas so I'd say they and Brazil will be amongst 3-5 favourites.
There will be a 32 team club world cup in the US before that tho

Brasil will be one of the contenders for sure but I'm not entirely sure Argentina without Di Maria and Messi will be up there especially when you would likely be competing with a stacked France, Germany and maybe England too.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There will be a 32 team club world cup in the US before that tho

Brasil will be one of the contenders for sure but I'm not entirely sure Argentina without Di Maria and Messi will be up there especially when you would likely be competing with a stacked France, Germany and maybe England too.
US is in the Americas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)