World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Didn't realise Sofyan Amrabat played for Fiorentina. I thought he was quite impressive this tournament. Even Emmanuel Macron singled him out apparently for his performances. Commisso will plusvalenza him in no time.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If Deschamps channeling his inner Allegri again like tonight, I think Argentina will beat them.
They play with confidence and patience. You could see that glare in Girouds eyes when he almost scored those couple of times. There was no panic. More Ancelotti than Allegri they look like they're used to the big stage and ofc they are.

It will take a great performance from Argentina to beat them. They must overcome the nerves

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
If France beats Argie and Mbappe doesn't score or assist in the final, I would give the player of the tournament to Griezmann. I mean Mbappe is brilliant but it is Griezmann that is carrying the team.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Messi can score 5 own goals and still become player of the tournament because it's the heckin inspiring footie fairytale!

you bigot
Just found that WC player of the tournament, aka WC Golden Ball has not been awarded to the player in the winning team since 1998. So if France wins, nobody deserves the award other than Messi :baus:

and this is not sarcasm

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Just found that WC player of the tournament, aka WC Golden Ball has not been awarded to the player in the winning team since 1998. So if France wins, nobody deserves the award other than Messi :baus:

and this is not sarcasm
It's true
435065.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/lionel-messi-golden-ball-award-world-cup

:baus:

Argentina will win 100% tho. It's such an obvious outcome at this point.

I think I'll enjoy the greatness of James Cameron's Avatar 2 on Sunday so I don't have to watch cultists suck each others dicks everywhere on the internet

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This Argentina-France final is giving me JJ-Madrid final vibes

I can see a Cardiff happening to Argentina

It was a good run for them but I just think France have too much firepower. Just do jihad, hit on the break and inshallah

Besides I would prefer our Fagiot to be the WC winner as he's been an important part of their team right through the tournament as opposed to Di Maria or Parepiss

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This Argentina-France final is giving me JJ-Madrid final vibes

I can see a Cardiff happening to Argentina

It was a good run for them but I just think France have too much firepower. Just do jihad, hit on the break and inshallah

Besides I would prefer our Fagiot to be the WC winner as he's been an important part of their team right through the tournament as opposed to Di Maria or Parepiss
:yuck: :inter: You need some of those plagues that plagued ancient Egypt to set you straight :D :b81:

The Frogs were unconvincing against both the English and Morocco - I don't understand why you think they're simply going to steamroll Argentina, who have actually improved and grown as the tournament has progressed. France play within themselves, epitomizing efficiency. Aside from their opening game thumping of Australia, they have not been that impressive. They scraped by Denmark, needed two late goals against Poland to make it a flattering scoreline, were largely outplayed by the Britbong Cunts, and certainly no one would have begrduged Morocco an equalizer last night.

Mbappe was largely anonymous in the latter two games, and I don't see it as France being overwhelming favorites - I give them the slight edge, but in a WC final, anything can happen. In 1974, the better team/favorites didn't win, and we can argue the same for 78, 90, 2006 (even though I was totally pulling for Italy), and 2014.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a clown for still disrespecting one of the best mids of the tournament
You're a clown regardless ;)

I still love you and your shitty takes on football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)