World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont know man, i feel he is potential flop material. But then we have people here that absolutely love Morata, where i feel he is terrible. Maybe my bias more than anything else
He is potential flop material. He is no gurantee. But he is really nice all around attacking talent still. Can play anywhere really. But best as LW who can be pseudo 9 too. Chiesa right side.

Prolly for his best he should go to Dortmund or Redbull Leipzig type club to breakout fully (Dutch league not easy to transition from to big leagues).

But if the opportunity is to sign him now or another big club gets him, wouldn't mind if we took a chance on him.

- - - Updated - - -

In another news, Arsenal Wenger said this beginning of world cup:

The team that wins the World Cup in Qatar will be the one with the best wide players. At least that’s the view of Arsène Wenger, former Arsenal manager and now head of global football development at Fifa.

In his current role, Wenger runs Fifa’s football analytics team, combing through a trove of data collected during every World Cup match. He recently explained the team’s findings after the group stages in Qatar, and found one key change since Russia 2018 — crosses are back.

The number of goals scored from crosses in Qatar is 83 per cent higher than at the same stage in 2018, with far more of the attacking play now coming down the flanks. Wenger believes that since 2018 most teams have got better at defending the area in front of their own goal, leading to a drop in the number of shots — especially from outside the box.

The average number of attempts on goal per game in Qatar is 10.9, compared with 12 in Russia, 12.9 in Brazil in 2014, and 14.1 in South Africa in 2010.The upshot is that wingers are now what make the difference at this level, according to Wenger.

And he was right in overall so far, but especially today since both match winning goals were from old school crosser to header scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Deluded old madafaka

Calls Croatia 'the worst semifinalists' but faps to Shitaly who haven't played a world cup knockout game in 16 years
Deluded old madafaka

Calls Croatia 'the worst semifinalists' but faps to Shitaly who haven't played a world cup knockout game in 16 years
Bas Ya Manyak. Are you still tugging your little brother to the guys who got Man Shafted? :p

We shall see. The future will be the judge of who is/was right/wrong :stuckup: :b81:

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I dont know man, i feel he is potential flop material. But then we have people here that absolutely love Morata, where i feel he is terrible. Maybe my bias more than anything else
1. Morata is love

2. I don't trust Eredivisie performances. WOWEE GUYS should we sign this guy?
1670736458087.png

No we shouldn't, because that's Jozy Altidore.

He has some nice Europa League numbers though, so there's that. But because he's Dutch, he'll go for €80M to United or something anyway so not much we can do,

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is how I see this develop:

30%: 1. France; 2. Argentina; 3. Morocco; 4. Croatia
25%: 1. France; 2. Argentina; 3. Croatia; 4. Morocco
20%: 1. France; 2. Croatia; 3. Morocco; 4. Argentina
15%: 1. France; 2. Croatia; 3. Argentina; 4. Morocco
10%: Any other scenario

So, yeah, I give 90% chance to France to win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)