World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Way better is exaggeration. You are as good as opponent allows you and the team that wins, by default is better. Kinda sounds like Barca fans, football lost lol.

Argentina and any remaining team are favorites against us, no doubt and like before Brazil Im pessimistic about our chances to beat Argentina. Dream is there though.
And I would be sincerely happy if Croatia win it, truly I can identify myself a lot with your players stories. Croatia had an awesome display against Brazil but the best player was Croatia GK by far and that speaks volume

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
A little breakdown of why argies reacted the way they did yesterday

Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Football is back, baby

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Football is back, baby
Homoerotic football is not allowed in Muslim country

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Agree with the list exept Gakpo: guy was atrocious against Argentina
Thats one game. He was very good whole world cup up to that, in a boring Holland team that dont want to attack at all. 3 goals in 3 games (he was benched at first).

Plus he has insane numbers in Dutch league for years now. Quissential top winger progress past years. Just scored and assisted for fun.

I ordered my list to the best or most ready. And only Gvardiol I would pick over Gakpo over those.

Last edited:
May 26, 2016
Thats one game. He was very good whole world cup up to that, in a boring Holland team that dont want to attack at all. 3 goals in 3 games (he was benched at first).

Plus he has insane numbers in Dutch league for years now. Quissential top winger progress past years. Just scored and assisted for fun.
I dont know man, i feel he is potential flop material. But then we have people here that absolutely love Morata, where i feel he is terrible. Maybe my bias more than anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)