World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
england fans out in force with the "How did Italy do in the world cup"

Like seriously, talking about a country that has won a World cup and European championship in recent times, whilst most England fans weren't even alive or remember their last trophy in 1966 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

This is why everyone hates England:
Literally england just love having egg on their fucking faces, no fucking wonder they're the biggest embarrassment to football.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
england fans out in force with the "How did Italy do in the world cup"

Like seriously, talking about a country that has won a World cup and European championship in recent times, whilst most England fans weren't even alive or remember their last trophy in 1966 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Literally england just love having egg on their fucking faces, no fucking wonder they're the biggest embarrassment to football.
Seriously would rather miss the WC twice if it meant winning the Euro instead of qualifying for every tournament only to end up short each time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seriously would rather miss the WC twice if it meant winning the Euro instead of qualifying for every tournament only to end up short each time.
Little do england fans remember that it wasn't even long ago when england failed to qualify for the Euros thanks to Lord Steve McClaren, yet they try and relive 1966 as if its relevant whilst mocking other more successful countries for their short comings

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
It's a pretty funny joke and good banter, but also embarrassing since they lost and will be mocked for years to come. It's made worse by plastering 'King Harry' but watch the Sun begin their campaign of destroying him from tomorrow morning.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What a chokers this England. Go Morocco now
Just the thought that a country such as Croatia which has a smaller population than the city of London have gone further in than England in recent world cups.
A country like Morocco even got further than england in this tournament whilst beating France along the way

I'm quite literally laughing at how england have once again proven to be a nation of embarrassment on the world stage

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Just the thought that a country such as Croatia which has a smaller population than the city of London have gone further in than England in recent world cups.
A country like Morocco even got further than england in this tournament whilst beating France along the way

I'm quite literally laughing at how england have once again proven to be a nation of embarrassment on the world stage
Kinda weird how you root against your own NT

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
100%

Winning trophies every 10-20 years and missing out on the odd tournament is much better than always qualifying but failing in the KO rounds consistently.

I’ve seen Italy win a World Cup and a European Cup in the last 16 years and that includes them missing out on two World Cups in that same timeframe. It was worth it imo.

I think Italy could have done well at this World Cup had they qualified. I don’t see many top teams at this level anymore.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

I wouldn’t call their recent performances embarrassing, but they certainly do no warrant the hype and respect that England fans demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)