World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sweet pass and goal. Wouldn't mine seeing ARG vs Portugal with CR7 having too watch Messi from the bench. His head would blow apart!
It's weird seeing JJ fans actively participate in this Messi-CR7 debate just because he played for us

His 3 year spell with us was probably the most forgettable three years of JJ I've witnessed

(Not taking a shot at you btw)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's weird seeing JJ fans actively participate in this Messi-CR7 debate just because he played for us

His 3 year spell with us was probably the most forgettable three years of JJ I've witnessed

I don’t care about Ronaldo.

I just don’t like Argentina and the Messi cult. It would be hilarious watching them lose when the whole nation and team are obsessed with having him win the World Cup.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017

Not worries just wouldn't mind seeing two of the GOAT players going head-to-head at end of their careers for the biggest prize of them all.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is nothing about this Netherlands team that makes me want to see them in the semis (well, except for the fact that they should be an easier opponent for Croatia). Not a single genius and almost nothing from their famous total football.

But I do want them in the semis so my wish for the second half is: Netherlands to score, the match to go to extra time, Netherlands to win it, de Jong to get his second yellow and miss the semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)