World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I am sure other teams won't miss so many chances as Brazil did today.
Yes, our goalie pulled few good saves but Brazil creating chances was expected. I expected more. Their team has a lot of flair and fancy unlike ours who is slow possession based side. But we played our game until the end and never fell apart, which proved to be enough tonight. We are always an underdog but cant be underestimated. During the years we have beaten some great sides, like Argentina 3-0 the last WC. We lack that killer in attack, Mario was perfect for us. We take 1 game at a time and lets see where we end up.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Damn, never expected that. Bunch of heros our guys, even Petkovic who usually sucks to a point that local fan threw prosthetic leg at him, to play better. :lol: Celebration time now for a country shy of 4 million that for the 2nd time in a row has a chance to win medal.
That's why tournament football is so fun.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You joke, but it's true :snoop:
No I seriously agree. The only downside is he can't speak Portuguese and he's as Italian as it gets.

But it's clear that Brazil needs to be more pragmatic and calm in possession than trying to play like a frantic samba team with no direction or purpose.

Time to start an Allegri4Brazil movement. Might end up being a rumor tomorrow on Tuttosport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)