World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
My point is that Zidane is not some proven added value.
Except he is. Having a personality like him will help keep the big ego's in check which France have too many of. He's done it with Madrid with an incredible success rate.

Granted NT football is a bit different but he'll have a stacked France squad served on a platter.

I envision a golden period for France with Zidane as manager.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Except he is. Having a personality like him will help keep the big ego's in check which France have too many of. He's done it with Madrid with an incredible success rate.

Granted NT football is a bit different but he'll have a stacked France squad served on a platter.

I envision a golden period for France with Zidane as manager.
But it's exactly the same personality that Deschamps added. Changing Didier for Zidane adds nothing unless Zidane will prove himself to be some coaching genius.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think they could win it again. They just have it.
Being the most talented side by far helps.

But they can self destruct at any minute. Deschamps just needs to prevent that from happening and they're good to go.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

But they can self destruct at any minute. Deschamps just needs to prevent that from happening and they're good to go.

Time to call the Raymond Domenech hotline

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

Griezmann is the one doing that job.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Given what we've seen so far I'd place them in the final. It's up to Argentina or Brazil to stop them.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Its crazy how much better the France attack operates with Giroud instead of Benzema. Obv Benz is the better player and he's not a selfish or an individual player either, but it just works much better without him there

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

It’s going to take some individual brilliance to stop them I think. They’re just really tough to play against whether they have the ball or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)