- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20221124_191621.jpg

Kostic and Vlaho benched. Super offensive squad from Brazil

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Kostic and Vlaho benched. Super offensive squad from Brazil
I read that Kostic struggled with some injury and he's not ready to start, but I'm surprised that Vlahovic isn't starting. Though Mitrovic is a top striker and in much better form than Dusan. And he's Serbia's all-time topscorer with an excellent 50 goals in 76 matches record.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That Leão pre-smile. :) That was confidence alright. And no, I wouldn’t say he replaces Felix.

Felix had a weird game. He was mostly a trickster, getting involved in clanging tackles, taking fouls, and yeah doing the occasional acting job. It was a useful role, but I didn’t expect a goal to come from him directly on a cool finish.

Cancelo’s defending was unusually horrifying. And Dias got caught ballwatching more than usual.

Credit to Ghana for putting on a good show. I hope they go through. But talk about 60 minutes of lackadaisical boredom followed by 40 minutes of freak.

Neymar entering the stadium with his gold headphones and a chain in his mouth … what a complete douche.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Apparently we over worked him, according to their coach.
True. He said: "Kostić is carrying an injury from Juve's last game. It looks like they don't have a right side in his team (Juventus), and they only have a left side" :D :D

Btw, Serbia's coach Dragan Stojkovic was my childhood's hero. I loved that player. Then the war in Yugoslavia started and he became an enemy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)