World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh the English. So proud that they kept their own against France. Yeah, awesome. The first decent team they play and they're out. So predictable.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
It's brilliant though how they believe in their own hype, tell the world its coming home and yet fall flat on their face every time yet somehow call it a success for getting so far. A nation of losers and celebrated for it with knighthoods and other titles. Just look at Emma raducanu, wins the US open last year, has done absolutely sweet fuck all before and since and receives a title from the king for her service to tennis. Absolute madness, only in England do they hand out titles and knighthoods to losers and paedophiles

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You're criticising someone who won the US Open aged 18 without dropping a set as having done "fuck all before" lol? It's all relative, Britain is not a leading tennis nation, especially not for women.

Only thing you're missing is a Scotland flag in your avatar.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You're criticising someone who won the US Open aged 18 without dropping a set as having done "fuck all before" lol? It's all relative, Britain is not a leading tennis nation, especially not for women.

Maybe he meant that she's a paedophile?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I said she done fuck all before that US open win and also after it, how is someone winning a tennis competition worthy of a title is beyond me, wasn't long ago people called for the England squad to receive a knighthood for reaching the world cup semis only to get fucked to the first half decent side they faced

- - - Updated - - -

I said she done fuck all before that US open win and also after it, how is someone winning a tennis competition worthy of a title is beyond me, wasn't long ago people called for the England squad to receive a knighthood for reaching the world cup semis only to get fucked to the first half decent side they faced

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he meant that she's a paedophile?
No just Google up Jimmy Saville

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No just Google up Jimmy Saville
Jimmy got a papal knighthood as well lmao. Not really sure what the point is though, it's not as if they gave them out knowing he was a pedo. Many countries give out awards to people who turn out unsavoury.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jimmy got a papal knighthood as well lmao. Not really sure what the point is though, it's not as if they gave them out knowing he was a pedo. Many countries give out awards to people who turn out unsavoury.
Doesn't surprise me he got a Papal knighthood, given what he got up to. Believe me people knew what he got up to, it was nothing but a big cover up and I'm sure he's not the only one. But the truth of the matter is england is the only country I know where failure is rewarded. I mean even today they're hailing England's exit as some sort of glory all because they played better than France, thankfully history doesn't give a shit about who played well on the day, only the winners.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
This bland version of Croatia has zero chance to advance.

Argies are more cynical than naive lolzillians, more cuntish than Urgay and on top of that FIFA will secure the Messi fairytale at all costs

It's ogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)