ßöмßäяðîëя;5802704 said:
I know Zambia, seen pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Imitation and flattery, bro.
Let's not make this too creepy.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They are a hideous team though. Pogba falling down just to waste time really was the icing on the cake.

I'm not particularly fond of them, but they were the most consistent team over the course of the tournament and deserved it. Maybe there were other teams that had better single matches, and France wasn't a dominant force like some other world cup winners of the past, but they consistently did what they needed to do, and that's a winning strategy. As a Juventus fan, you should understand this. :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not particularly fond of them, but they were the most consistent team over the course of the tournament and deserved it. Maybe there were other teams that had better single matches, and France wasn't a dominant force like some other world cup winners of the past, but they consistently did what they needed to do, and that's a winning strategy. As a Juventus fan, you should understand this. :p
Let's take today for example.

No matter if I like France or not, they lead 2-1 at half time through a free kick that shouldn't have been awarded and a highly dubious penalty.

That's just a fact.

After that they didn't look like losing. I agree. But there's no denying that this final wasn't really decided by them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
6 wins without ET and a draw when their B team needed a draw. That's one of the most dominant WC wins ever. It's nonsense to claim otherwise.
Belgium has 6 wins without ET and a 1-0 loss.

That means shit. Every World Champion in history has a similar track record. It's usually impossible to get to the final otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)