World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (27 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is Osman actually rooting for that france team? :rolleyes:
Not really, unless Mbappe scores a hattrick and tells the world he arrived, I don't care who wins.

But I contest some of these constant bitchy tears. I mean Umtiti goes out and can't defend the crucial corner after biggiest Croat on the pitch landed on his legs, and it's cheating time wasting lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I find solace in reminding all these French people at the pub I'm at of 2006 :touched:
A French guy said France deserved to win
I laughed and said "groooosssooooooo"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not really, unless Mbappe scores a hattrick and tells the world he arrived, I don't care who wins.

But I contest some of these constant bitchy tears. I mean Umtiti goes out and can't defend the crucial corner after biggiest Croat on the pitch landed on his legs, and it's cheating time wasting lol.

Watch the second half. Just watch it and come back to me. Unless Croatia score soon, even you will see it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Players can't cut off their arms though. He was already coming down from his jump.

These are difficult calls to make, but I think he got it wrong.

Very tough call. The ref was probably looking where the ball would have went if it didn't hit Perisic. It was impossible to predict if it was gonna reach a France player. In such a 50-50 situation, with unintentional handball and impossible to predict what would have happened, he called the hand. Croatia were simply unlucky that this ref was one of those 50% who would call this penalty.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;5802400 said:
I did too. It was harsh, but that doesn't mean it should not be given, just that it's harsh.
Not saying he’s wrong but I believe other refs would have seen it as non-intentional. I know I did. And with it being a WC final they have to be extra careful with the calls they make, this penalty can very well be what gives France the trophy, there shouldn’t be room for argument whether it was or wasn’t a penalty.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

It's Seven, Osman.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;5802440 said:
I did the same thing, but I'm alone, and in my own house. I straight up picked a fight with myself.

Dude, I caught myself off the top rope and crashed through my coffee table.

Apr 12, 2004
Not saying he’s wrong but I believe other refs would have seen it as non-intentional. I know I did. And with it being a WC final they have to be extra careful with the calls they make, this penalty can very well be what gives France the trophy, there shouldn’t be room for argument whether it was or wasn’t a penalty.
The point is, a game is a game, friendly or final, all should be called the same.

YO! :lol:

Alexi Lalas just said: "There doesn't need to be contact for a foul to occur."

HOW THE FUCK?

Every dive is a foul, 20 meters from someone, go down, FOUL!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They're going to change the rules eventually though. Some sort of action has to be undertaken if this is what spectators get to see.

Football is about money. This idiocy isn't exactly great advertisement.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;5802445 said:
The point is, a game is a game, friendly or final, all should be called the same.

YO! :lol:

Alexi Lalas just said: "There doesn't need to be contact for a foul to occur."

HOW THE FUCK?

Every dive is a foul, 20 meters from someone, go down, FOUL!
Does it though? If you slide in wildly, totally miss the ball and force attacking player to hurdle you ending up flat on their face in effort to save their ankles is that not a foul even if you don't actually touch them?

Obviously not saying that is what happened here just debating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)