World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (19 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lol really? Maguire dived against Columbia and so did lingard. Falli alli did it once or twice as well. Pickford is arrogance as is Maguire, henderson, trippier. They still got the usual arrogant pricks but granted players like sterling and Kane are a little likeable.
That look, and whatever the words were towards a injured Mandzu after they ran into each other - What an asshole. Glad Mario put that goal past that stereotypical britbong. Where do guys like Tripper, Maguire :)howler:) and Henderson take their arrogance from? Have they ever won something before?

And screw Dele Alli, mother of divers.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The players of this England squad honestly seemed rather humble. The media and fans make England unwatchable for me though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
That's a big thanks to Southgate. He kept them focused on their task and calm and obviously it was big shift in mentality.

Take for example the Columbia game, when Columbia equalised an out of the box England would go at Columbia and lose their organisation as well as their brains. Southgate however kept them calm, it was unreal what I saw from his team and obviously helped them win the pens although that's lottery. Tactics wise Southgate is as good as sampaoli. He doesn't know shit but in terms of man management he did a great job.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Denmark drew both France and Croatia :tup:
Imo the third best team in this WC. If they had a better keeper, they could have won this.

Excellent and really exciting WC. The quality is not as good as 1998, but we still saw some top football.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That look, and whatever the words were towards a injured Mandzu after they ran into each other - What an asshole. Glad Mario put that goal past that stereotypical britbong. Where do guys like Tripper, Maguire :)howler:) and Henderson take their arrogance from? Have they ever won something before?

Exactly what a piece of shit he is. The arrogance comes from fans, media and fellow colleagues. The fans reflect the players as do the players reflect the fans. There's too many in that squad and the fact that it's been smooth sailing for England is the real reason we didn't see as much arrogance that we'd normally expect.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Denmark drew both France and Croatia :tup:
Imo the third best team in this WC. If they had a better keeper, they could have won this.

Excellent and really exciting WC. The quality is not as good as 1998, but we still saw some top football.
Probably only for you. It has been garbage past the group stage. When the news of Ronaldo joining Juve came out I kind of even forgot there was a world cup. Hope you win it though but it's anything but a memorable world cup, for the rest of the world that is :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I don't think they're any more arrogant than any other team at this level. They weren't great to watch at times but that's the ways it's gone this cup, for everyone.

I think you guys are just projecting your feelings for the English team onto the English fan.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
BBC ratings

Player of the match: Trippier 7.47

Pickford 7.32, Maguire 6.55

The best rated in Croatia is Modric with 6.49. Vrsaljko has 5.52. Perisic 6.47

Apparently Maguire was better than everyone in Croatia and Kyle Walker with 6.22 was better than Vrsaljko

:lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't think they're any more arrogant than any other team at this level. They weren't great to watch at times but that's the ways it's gone this cup, for everyone.

I think you guys are just projecting your feelings for the English fan onto the English team.
That's what I meant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
BBC ratings

Apparently Maguire was better than everyone in Croatia and Kyle Walker with 6.22 was better than Vrsaljko

2:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The issue has never been the players, it's always been the media and the loud minority of retarded fans.
in fact, i liked the english teams of the mid 2000s (04 and 06, all the way up to 2010 even) more than this team. never hated on Owen, Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard, Beckham, Joe&Ashley Cole, G. Neville, Ferdinand, Terry, Scholes, Ledley King, Heskey... i just disliked England/GB as a country, the fans and media as bonus, so i cheered against them

- - - Updated - - -

BBC ratings

:lol:
Walker got more than 4? :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Probably only for you. It has been garbage past the group stage. When the news of Ronaldo joining Juve came out I kind of even forgot there was a world cup. Hope you win it though but it's anything but a memorable world cup, for the rest of the world that is :D
Of all the WCs I've watched, quality wise this one's better than 1990, 2002, 2010 and 2014.
1994 and 1998 were the best. 2006... I supported Italy so I might not be objective, but even if it was better than this one, it wasn't that special with amazing football.
The absence of Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland, Ronaldo and Argentina from the quarters on is pretty much the only reason why people don't find it interesting. It indeed loses on quality (Messi, Ronaldo, Isco) but mostly it's about big named NTs with average quality missing from the knockouts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)