World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (13 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Some Danish guy told me they have bestiality hotels in Denmark.

No idea if it's true.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
A friend of mine told me the same but I'm not sure if it was Denmark or Norway. Well it's fucked up, poor animals...

It was the best WC game so far! Great young english side and a greater Croatia, they deserve to be in the final. I hope they win it!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I think for English people (and any neutral fan though it's not easy to be neutral when it comes to England), THIS England side was quite likable. Not much individual talent, not much arrogance unlike the previous teams, lots of team spirit, less likely to dive/cheat compared to most of other teams in the world cup.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is all comical gold :D

Some leicester fan called in earlier slagging off the england team saying they got found out the moment they played a half decent team in croatia, jason cundy being the $#@! that he is called the caller utter s$#@! for basically not believing in the team
2: I'm so tempted to call in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think for English people (and any neutral fan though it's not easy to be neutral when it comes to England), THIS England side was quite likable. Not much individual talent, not much arrogance unlike the previous teams, lots of team spirit, less likely to dive/cheat compared to most of other teams in the world cup.
Yeah, England was actually one of the fairer teams out there. France take the cake, but there have been many negative teams.

Sweden as well was just.. ugh.. what a tough team to watch. Uruguay too. Or Russia.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't think Pjaca has seen the field this whole world cup
Eder 2018!!!

It's 120 minutes for three games in a row. It will matter.
Not for the first 90. If it goes another 30, I think their mental strength of having done it three times in a row levels out.

Denmark couldn't even be in the WC final of beastiality.
:lol:

Croatia won, Mandzu scored the winner @Xperd
All you need to know.

Juventus, Barcelona, Atletico M., Real Madrid, PSG with the highest number of players in the WC final (all with 3).

In the end we're getting the correct numbers after that EPL "domination". As for the EPL, all of La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1 have more players in the final than the EPL.
The universe is no longer out of alignment. Mandzu just saved us from a tear in the space-time continuum.

It was a team. I almost think their required modesty going in helped a lot. They didn’t get caught up in egos and bloated expectations of home fans because they were all new and not dominant at this.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Lol really? Maguire dived against Columbia and so did lingard. Falli alli did it once or twice as well. Pickford is arrogance as is Maguire, henderson, trippier. They still got the usual arrogant pricks but granted players like sterling and Kane are a little likeable.

Mar 10, 2009
The issue has never been the players, it's always been the media and the loud minority of retarded fans.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
For all their supposed smarts, France have set themselves up for the exact same situation. They might win it this time around, but Deschamps is a fool for not having taken any lessons from that lost final.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol really? Maguire dived against Columbia and so did lingard. Falli alli did it once or twice as well. Pickford is arrogance as is Maguire, henderson, trippier. They still got the usual arrogant pricks but granted players like sterling and Kane are a little likeable.

There were much worse teams this time around.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Playing 3 consecutive extra time hard fought games is going to heavily affect Croatia. France is not England, they actually have talent everywhere on the pitch. Croatia's mediocre backline won't be able to keep up with Mbappe and Griezmann. Their tired midfield will be eaten by Matuidi, Kante and Pogba.

Easy win for Les Bleus.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
France have been too defensive in this WC. It would be nice to see Croatia winning it for the first time so then Mandzukic can invite the whole nation out for drinks. He's getting a raise from Max now that Ronaldo is here :agree:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
They fall about all over the place.

Their diving v Colombia was awful

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

You are a hater my friend.

You listed pretty much ALL you could have possibly listed. That's what Brazil would do in one game and France would show all year.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
You are a hater my friend.

You listed pretty much ALL you could have possibly listed. That's what Brazil would do in one game an France would show all year.
Not true, I actually like Southgate. In honesty, his done a tremendous job and deserves the biggest credit. 5-6 players I'd say are ok/quite likeable, the rest I dislike.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)