World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (32 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I mean seriously though you'd be forgiven for thinking Kane was carrying an injury, but Southgate has denied that, but since the 2nd round he's been so ineffective
i didnt watch previous games, but when you field one single CM, with 3 CBs, Alli, Lingard, Sterling, Young and Trippier, blaming the CF wouldnt be smart. midfield was non existent, and flanks were occupied by mediocre bums. hes not my favorite player, quite contrary, but not much Kane could do, except on set pieces

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventus, Barcelona, Atletico M., Real Madrid, PSG with the highest number of players in the WC final (all with 3).

In the end we're getting the correct numbers after that EPL "domination". As for the EPL, all of La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1 have more players in the final than the EPL.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventus, Barcelona, Atletico M., Real Madrid, PSG with the highest number of players in the WC final (all with 3).

In the end we're getting the correct numbers after that EPL "domination". As for the EPL, all of La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1 have more players in the final than the EPL.
good, order restored :) looked terrible after the QF

congrats as well :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I know it's bad, but reading Novichok always makes me giggle cause it sounds like a deftiges Nationalgericht from eastern europe. Something zizinho would cook for family and friends when they get together on holidays.
maybe try piotrr, RUS or that Bulgarian whos always mad (forgot his name), its not a word i can make any use of

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Your dwelling on your defeats. Need to move on, face the world, or you'll always lose on penalties.
Is this coming from a guy that banned a Juventus fan on a Juventus forum for mocking Liverpool? ::lol3::

.. and I still don't know what you are talking about :baus:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The question is if England - Belgium will field the second team like they did in the group stage match.

The final should be really good, I don't expect France to play like they did against Belgium and I don't expect Croatia to give up like Belgium did.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Yes. This is why Belgium isn't winning this World Cup. Our players should play in Italy or Spain. Fortunately Mertens has made Serie A interesting here again.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The question is if England - Belgium will field the second team like they did in the group stage match.

The final should be really good, I don't expect France to play like they did against Belgium and I don't expect Croatia to give up like Belgium did.
Belgium are expected to make changes again.

France will play the exact same way and lose.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

The final will be similar to Denmark - Croatia. Except France actually got players who can attack.

Easy win for France.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't explain how can he always show up in the toughest moments.
It's because he plays for Juventus and played for Atletico and Bayern.

Those are clubs that drill it into you that you have to take your chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)