World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (20 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The final will be similar to Denmark - Croatia. Except France actually got players who can attack.

Easy win for France.
But they don't attack. They could attack. But they don't.

Modric and Rakitic won't play along though. I expect Croatia to refuse possession.

Supermario will do it again.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I expect fatigue to play a lot in their favour, France to win but not easy.
France are Italy Euro 2000 style.

Or even France Euro 2016 style.

Teams like that tend to get punished during finals. And I think Croatia will do just that. They'll find a way.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes. This is why Belgium isn't winning this World Cup. Our players should play in Italy or Spain. Fortunately Mertens has made Serie A interesting here again.

please remind me why was Chadli starting over Carrasco and Mertens again? and why wasnt J.Lukaku in the team, i thought i noticed you dont have an actual LB for this tournament?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
yes, they are. easy to make as well. add your favorite milk product aufstrich and you have a delicious breakfast. just dont eat too many at once
Oh, I did a lot.

It‘s the only thing I miss about my first girlfriend during teeny years, her mother making Ustipci for breakfast. :touched:

Haven‘t eat them for 9 years now, need to learn it. :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
please remind me why was Chadli starting over Carrasco and Mertens again? and why wasnt J.Lukaku in the team, i thought i noticed you dont have an actual LB for this torunament?
J. Lukaku was injured.

Chadli played well against Brazil, but is actually a left midfielder. He played on the right against France and did horribly.

Personally I believe we should have gone with a back four against France and give away possession. It's the easy way to beating France, but no team seems to want to do it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Oh, I did a lot.

It's the only thing I miss about my first girlfriend during teeny years, her mother making Ustipci for breakfast. :touched:

Haven't eat them for 9 years now, need to learn it. :tup:
well, now im gonna make me some in the morning as well, thanks for reminding me.

btw, if you have trouble finding the right recipe, let me know, ill send you one tomorrow.

or not. we will see how the Rabiot negotiations go :calmark:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
J. Lukaku was injured.

Chadli played well against Brazil, but is actually a left midfielder. He played on the right against France and did horribly.

Personally I believe we should have gone with a back four against France and give away possession. It's the easy way to beating France, but no team seems to want to do it.

3 CMs would be a good way of countering France for you guys, but Nainggolan wasnt there. this is the one game Martinez needed him for, came to bite him in the ass

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
3 CMs would be a good way of countering France for you guys, but Nainggolan wasnt there. this is the one game Martinez needed him for, came to bite him in the ass
Yeah, I still feel it was the wrong call to leave him at home.

Btw France have set themselves up for an exact copy of 2016.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gonna enjoy listening to it on my way to work and back

Poor Kane no bj for him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
This is all comical gold :D

Some leicester fan called in earlier slagging off the england team saying they got found out the moment they played a half decent team in croatia, jason cundy being the cunt that he is called the caller utter scum for basically not believing in the team :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)