World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (38 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
England have lost against the two good teams they’ve played against. And we’re lucky James was injured against Colombia, or they could have been sent packing in the second round. Their media, again, got the better of them and hyped them up to ridiculous levels.
I don't think they have anything to be ashamed about. They did very well do get to the semis with the team they have and the pressure the nation puts on them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But Kudos to this England team tho, limited quality but they been hardworking and been playing to their strengths. No nonsense and just very focused on their game plan. More of a team then we seen from England in long time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
They overachieved and lucked out with an easier bracket. Reality just finally caught up with them. Promising team in 4 years, but too young and inexperienced at this level.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
absolutely perfect game tonight. Even when we conceded, never felt England can knock us out. Controlled the game from start to finish. Impressive.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
But Kudos to this England team tho, limited quality but they been hardworking and been playing to their strengths. No nonsense and just very focused on their game plan. More of a team then we seen from England in long time.

That’s true, they were a lot more tactically astute then recent England teams, but severely lacking in quality IMO. They were lucky they were in the easiest group in the World Cup and had a VERY favourable draw to the semis.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014

Yea all the media none sense aside England were admirable.

Now we’ll get a rerun of England Belgium, but this time with the A teams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)