World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (33 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Croatia slower and shorter on every ball, so it's a well deserved lead for England, although it should have been a bigger lead and game over.

It will end 2:0 tho.
And the dream final will be a fact.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's possible. But both teams are playing shite, so all it takes is one defender's miskick and they're back in it
England were far from shit. They were extremely mature and organized. The early opening goal probably helped them, but it takes nothing from them. It's their fault the result is only 1:0.
Brozovic and Croatia's left wing (Strinic-Perisic) have been really bad and there were almost zero opportunities for Modric and Rakitic to make a great pass. The latter is due to England's organization.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
England were far from shit. They were extremely mature and organized. The early opening goal probably helped them, but it takes nothing from them. It's their fault the result is only 1:0.
Brozovic and Croatia's left wing (Strinic-Perisic) have been really bad and there were almost zero opportunities for Modric and Rakitic to make a great pass. The latter is due to England's organization.
Well I'm not paying much attention. The game is on the TV behind my back, but whenever I take a look, it's like MLS football.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
England were far from $#@!. They were extremely mature and organized. The early opening goal probably helped them, but it takes nothing from them. It's their fault the result is only 1:0.
Best team in the tournament, they've been in a league of their own.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
My mom, who very rarely watches football, correctly predicted all of the quarterfinals and yesterday's match. She picked Croatia for tonight so I still have hope :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)