World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (7 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Time to get excited, lets break some windows and piss on a beggar.

The script is written, easy path, anarchy in the opposition squad and in the final France or Belgium will suffer a similar disappointment.

It's coming home.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Both France and Belgium will beat you. Hard. And it will be tremendously painful, because they will throw you back so far into mediocrity you wish you never reached the final in the first place.

A true England fan supports Croatia now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Both France and Belgium will beat you. Hard. And it will be tremendously painful, because they will throw you back so far into mediocrity you wish you never reached the final in the first place.

True :lol: :lol:
France-England 4:0 on Saturday.

Are you implying that would have been the right decision? :klin:
I caught that too. Didn't want to bother asking him, tho, since he'll deny it :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Amen.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I know that you're doing this to get a rise, or that it's another opportunity for you to poke fun. But I for one am glad that Lancaster University is raising awareness here - which was the purpose of the report.

Football and alcohol do not cause domestic violence. Tension built by these things, this summer, will contribute to and trigger it, but the cause of domestic violence is abusive men that lash out at their partners in order to control them. It is unacceptable and it is not just happening in the UK, and nor is the UK anywhere near the worst.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...n-the-u-k-compares-to-stats-across-the-world/

Given the date of your article is 19 June - you clearly went looking for that. You should be ashamed that you're using domestic abuse to get a cheap laugh.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I know that you're doing this to get a rise, or that it's another opportunity for you to poke fun. But I for one am glad that Lancaster University is raising awareness here - which was the purpose of the report.

Football and alcohol do not cause domestic violence. Tension built by these things, this summer, will contribute to and trigger it, but the cause of domestic violence is abusive men that lash out at their partners in order to control them. It is unacceptable and it is not just happening in the UK, and nor is the UK anywhere near the worst.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...n-the-u-k-compares-to-stats-across-the-world/

Given the date of your article is 19 June - you clearly went looking for that. You should be ashamed that you're using domestic abuse to get a cheap laugh.
Lmao. Actually no, a feminist on my FB posted it. I saw it and wanted it share it with you buddy

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
There is a Jim Jeffries bit a really wanted to repost in retaliation to this but I cannot find it. Must have had to scrub it from the internet before he got his shit sucking Comedy Central show.

Shame that such a good comic has sold out.
It’s part of the opening act

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u5qhiWq-K4A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)