World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (20 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol I don’t get how you and @Seven can be so negative about your own countries when they’ve gone so far

Unless you are trying to pull an anti jinx....
I'm not negative about our team. But we are inherently flawed. Brazil could have capitalized and France are a more clinical team.

France are also, simply, insanely talented. That is truly a monster squad. In terms of raw talent it is the strongest team imo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No seeing them make Ronaldo their bitch and you and your buddies end your fap fest was good enough for me lmao.

So called goats can’t even get a goal in the World Cup ko for their entire career :lol: and before you mention Messi I already know that fake goat doesn’t have a ko goal either.

Also Uruguay would have won if Cavani didn’t go out injured

Suarez 1 ko goal
Ronaldo 0
Messi 0

Sad!
mental illness

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
No seeing them make Ronaldo their bitch and you and your buddies end your fap fest was good enough for me lmao.

So called goats can’t even get a goal in the World Cup ko for their entire career and before you mention Messi I already know that fake goat doesn’t have a ko goal either.

Also Uruguay would have won if Cavani didn’t go out injured

Suarez 1 ko goal
Ronaldo 0
Messi 0

Sad!
:yawn:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Croatia with two ET matches and penalty kicks, Subotic half injured will be a walk in the park for England
Subasic ;)

I dont think we can kick out England but I also expected us to get eliminated tonight... Either way didnt have any hopes from this WC bc we have always choked since '98. The least stresfull WC Ive followed.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Classy

exactly my point as to why I hate england fans so much and why they are hated all over the world. Somewhat glad they are celebrating now... they are like napoli, they think they've won it and will only end in tears and I sincerely hope that remains the case.

Shame no Croatian, Belgian, or French person will run into a fish and chip shop, or pub singing "england are going home" they actually have class

May 23, 2013
They've finally recognised England's potential.

The mighty three kittens of England

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not negative about our team. But we are inherently flawed. Brazil could have capitalized and France are a more clinical team.

France are also, simply, insanely talented. That is truly a monster squad. In terms of raw talent it is the strongest team imo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Yeah but I think you guys have been playing better so far this tournament....
Also once you beat a team like Brazil there should be no more doubting your team imo

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao just sit back and take that L, Afghan Juve. You are embarrassing yourself more and more these days.
What L did I take?
Not my fault Cavani got injured vs Portugal.
And they did make Ronaldo their bitch that game. I give him credit that unlike Missi he was trying to take the ball and make something happen but it wasn’t enough vs the mighty Bentancur

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)