World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (30 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How many times did you cum during the game?
Lol. Just once. De Bruyne's goal.
Yeah, but the second half was a one way street. It was more like you guys choked than Belgium won the game (if you know what I mean?) I guess I was wrong about the strenght of Belgium. Them leading 2-0 also has a say, though.
If we had more confidence we could have hurt them way more in the second half. We chose to let Hazard be our only attacking force the second half. Dude is a monster and he was incredible, but it was the wrong option.

Brazil could have won this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, but the second half was a one way street. It was more like you guys choked than Belgium won the game (if you know what I mean?) I guess I was wrong about the strenght of Belgium. Them leading 2-0 also has a say, though.
They have good players and a strong and fast counter attack but a team that isn't wasteful like Brazil was will have the potential to crush them.

I don't know if France is capable of that. In fact I don't know shit about anything on this WC. You can't predict the unpredictable. France might beat Belgium and go all the way but So could Belgium.

If anything this is the best time there ever was in WC history to what we consider second-tier national teams to win it. And hell, why not. The WC has been dominated by the elite 5 (the ones with 2 titles or more) for too long. I'd like to see someone else win it for the first time (Croatia is my pick).

Also South America really got left behind. If it wasn't for Brazil, you know how many WC titles would have gone to SA in the last 32 years? Zero. We've been carrying the burden of representing SA football for too damn long.

Argentina haven't done shit in ages (And the ones they did they cheated the shit out of them), Uruguay was big in the time of my grandpa and that's it. Colombia will never step up and there's nobody else. It's all Europe now.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Lol. Just once. De Bruyne's goal.If we had more confidence we could have hurt them way more in the second half. We chose to let Hazard be our only attacking force the second half. Dude is a monster and he was incredible, but it was the wrong option.

Brazil could have won this.

You’ll win now.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Meh, as we say in Portuguese “vacilo” which roughly means we fucked it up. Chances were there at least 5 of them, clear pen not given, having superior players on the bench not starting.

I don’t feel bad for Brazil but I do for Costa, he had so much more to show at international level.
I understand the rationale behind not giving the penalty. The Brazilians always went for the foul. It's ridiculous. Just try to score.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
European World Cup.
Brazil were good the second half but the game is 90 minutes.
Less antics in the semi-finals because no South American clowns will be involved.
I am only sorry for Douglas Costa but we need him fit and rested for Juve.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
They have good players and a strong and fast counter attack but a team that isn't wasteful like Brazil was will have the potential to crush them.

I don't know if France is capable of that. In fact I don't know shit about anything on this WC. You can't predict the unpredictable. France might beat Belgium and go all the way but So could Belgium.

If anything this is the best time there ever was in WC history to what we consider second-tier national teams to win it. And hell, why not. The WC has been dominated by the elite 5 (the ones with 2 titles or more) for too long. I'd like to see someone else win it for the first time (Croatia is my pick).

Also South America really got left behind. If it wasn't for Brazil, you know how many WC titles would have gone to SA in the last 32 years? Zero. We've been carrying the burden of representing SA football for too damn long.

Argentina haven't done shit in ages (And the ones they did they cheated the shit out of them), Uruguay was big in the time of my grandpa and that's it. Colombia will never step up and there's nobody else. It's all Europe now.
From a big team pov, only England and Belgium (up till this game) have looked convincing. But they’re usually considered as outsiders.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I understand the rationale behind not giving the penalty. The Brazilians always went for the foul. It's ridiculous. Just try to score.

There's no rationale. We have VAR to double check incidents as they happen. It's not about credibility, a clear penalty is a clear penalty and it is to be given no matter if all the other times weren't. But I don't really care for the penalty that much, Brazil could have won other ways, they didn't and that's that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
From a big team pov, only England and Belgium (up till this game) have looked convincing. But they’re usually considered as outsiders.
Honestly I find France extremely convincing. They win their games with such ease.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There's no rationale. We have VAR to double check incidents as they happen. It's not about credibility, a clear penalty is a clear penalty and it is to be given no matter if all the other times weren't. But I don't really care for the penalty that much, Brazil could have won other ways, they didn't and that's that.
You can say this, but know that VAR is going to suck for Brazil. You'll keep getting punished until you stop diving.

I thought it could have been a penalty too. Not giving it is justified even if purely because of your disgraceful behaviour all tournament long.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Oh come on how does England look convincing after that shit show against Colombia?
Anti-jinx :D
They had no problems in the group stages (France had) and still won against Colombia. I really don’t rate the English team (and want them to go out at all costs), but it just seems they’ll go all the way to the final. Look at their route.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
You can say this, but know that VAR is going to suck for Brazil. You'll keep getting punished until you stop diving.

I thought it could have been a penalty too. Not giving it is justified even if purely because of your disgraceful behaviour all tournament long.

Not all players in the squad were being disgusting. Don't know why everybody decided to hate on a team based on one player's behavior. It's not fair to the importance of Brazil to football.

It's Neymar, he's the one stupid kid with his stupid play acting. Brazil's history is so much bigger than that one player that in fact played like shit the whole tournament.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Oh come on how does England look convincing after that $#@! show against Colombia?
England conserved energy, no more fast pace football they are a lot calmer. Southgayte has done a tremendous job. It's cumming home.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)