World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (46 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Damn the amount of butthurt from Seven is only matched by the crying and pathetic display of Enron after Liverpools glorious loss in the CL final :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Damn the amount of butthurt from Seven is only matched by the crying and pathetic display of Enron after Liverpools glorious loss in the CL final :lol:
I still can't believe Schöne went for the top left corner. Fucker does so every fucking penalty he takes for Ajax and doesn't expect goalkeepers to know. Just how stupid can you get? :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We miss passion, because every game is about two teams constructing a brick wall in front of their goal. And it makes total sense. The World Cup only comes around every 4 years. And you know that if the other team scores, it will be very difficult to do something, because they'll waste time, they'll destroy the momentum, they'll basically make football impossible. So what do teams with top players do? They keep 9 players behind the ball and give it to their star player who then has to create.

It's like every fucking team out there is suddenly Italy EURO 2000.

Croatia, with all their flair and fancy, played two awful games against Denmark and Russia. Those will not be remembered imo. They needed extra time against England too. Because they (and rightfully so I might add) were too scared to attack England. France played a great game against Argentina, a poor one against Uruguay and an even more defensive one against Belgium. Their road to the World Cup final won't be remembered either.

Either we start changing the rules to make this sport somewhat appealing again or we're in for a whole lot more of this shite.
Best World Cup Ive ever seen. More of this shit :xfinger:

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I still can't believe Schöne went for the top left corner. Fucker does so every fucking penalty he takes for Ajax and doesn't expect goalkeepers to know. Just how stupid can you get? :D
Don't know, don't care. You should read soem Zeno (of Citium, not Elea), Seneca (the younger) or my choice Marcus Aurelius. Would help you.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Lol. Forget about Belgium. World Cups without the big teams aren't interesting. I'd much rather see Italy-Germany and Brazil-France as semi-finals.
I guess we just see it differently. I enjoy watching the big teams fail at breaking down technically lesser opponents. I love the grinta and feel really happy for the audiences watching the games.

If Brazil and Argentina want to play in the semis they need to be better. Plain and simple.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I guess we just see it differently. I enjoy watching the big teams fail at breaking down technically lesser opponents. I love the grinta and feel really happy for the audiences watching the games.

If Brazil and Argentina want to play in the semis they need to be better. Plain and simple.

Yeah, I definitely understand your opinion. And the big teams are at fault. But when they fail to deliver, I think things get less interesting unfortunately.

Mar 10, 2009
The players of this England squad honestly seemed rather humble. The media and fans make England unwatchable for me though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Some people at work today were convinced that Liverpool are getting Dybala, yes and this is after the Ronaldo transfer...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)