World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (20 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mpabbe is out of this world. He's a monster and what he's doing as a 19yo is nuts. I watched him when he was still at Monaco and I wanted him badly here because even after one match I predicted that he'll be the best player in the world by far in his generation. The only striker that popped up and that reminds me of Ronaldo (the fat one). What a joy to watch and what a machine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You just have to admire the French. They are able to have no pride. They did what they always did.

The only thing I do hope is that changes will be made in regards to time wasting. The French did so for no less than 30 minutes. An incident such as the one with Mbappe should be a red card in the future imo. The rules need to be changed.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Pride? It's football and you've been watching Serie A for a decade. It's a league of cunts and time wasting wizards.

French had a more mature team, more experienced and more dangerous. Belgium relies on individuals that are not capable of fitting in a team IMO. Wasted time or not, they could have scored at least two more goals quite easily.

Belgium in finals would only speak how bad this WC is.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Pride? It's football and you've been watching Serie A for a decade. It's a league of cunts and time wasting wizards.

French had a more mature team, more experienced and more dangerous. Belgium relies on individuals that are not capable of fitting in a team IMO. Wasted time or not, they could have scored at least two more goals quite easily.

Belgium in finals would only speak how bad this WC is.
I'm sorry, where did Serbia end up exactly?

We were in a semi final, barely lost 1-0 to France and just beat Brazil.

You didn't even make it out of the fucking group.

I don't think you get to talk shit about our team.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

You act like Badass. Grow the fuck up and cut that BS. Pointing fingers and calling my country out of nothing :lol: :sergio:

I always said that my team is garbage. I didn't expect anything else and I even said it here. What you accomplished is great and I didn't even expect it. But you didn't deserve to win this one and a better team won. Deal with it and stop crying.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm so sorry, @Seven.
It was a result that could have been expected.

Really unfortunate, but we know how the French play. It's really horrible to watch. They make every game boring. But it works for them and you can't blame them.

My only hope is that one day we're going to stop the clock in football. It destroys so many games.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You act like Badass. Grow the fuck up and cut that BS. Pointing fingers and calling my country out of nothing :sergio:

I always said that my team is garbage. I didn't expect anything else and I even said it here. What you accomplished is great and I didn't even expect it. But you didn't deserve to win this one and a better team won. Deal with it and stop crying.
No. A worse team won. And they won exactly by being worse. I know you think it's really great to be so cynical, but it's not.

But the game right now favours such an approach.

You guys moan about boring games. Well, this is why. France focused on time wasting for a full 30 minutes. If the rules don't change, teams like this will win more and more.

Which is also part of why I've been saying for two years this Cup will go to France.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

What a shit post. Sore loser claiming he wouldn't support Belgium due to Martinez is now crying :rofl:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Mpabbe is out of this world. He's a monster and what he's doing as a 19yo is nuts. I watched him when he was still at Monaco and I wanted him badly here because even after one match I predicted that he'll be the best player in the world by far in his generation. The only striker that popped up and that reminds me of Ronaldo (the fat one). What a joy to watch and what a machine.
Ive said it since i first seen him that he remined ne of Ronaldo so much.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No. A worse team won. And they won exactly by being worse. I know you think it's really great to be so cynical, but it's not.

But the game right now favours such an approach.

I'm surprised you like watching Juve then.

As for the game, I have no clue what you watched, but France missed so many chances and Mbappe played a great game. This has nothing to do with bashing you nor Belgium. You had more ball in your feet but it resulted nothing, similar to matches that Barca lost. They even had 19 shots.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What a shit post. Sore loser claiming he wouldn't support Belgium due to Martinez is now crying :rofl:
Martinez fucked this one up for sure.

Who in his right mind suddenly plays Dembele?

But Dusan's post is nothing short of infuriating. All I said is that the game right now favours time wasting. Which is what the French did for 30 minutes. And they are allowed to do so. Mbappe is allowed to not give the ball back. It's how the game works.

And it shouldn't.

So that's why I say the rules need to change. That's all I said. But suddenly he comes out of nowhere and says we don't have a team? Wtf is that about?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm surprised you like watching Juve then.

As for the game, I have no clue what you watched, but France missed so many chances and Mbappe played a great game. This has nothing to do with bashing you nor Belgium. You had more ball in your feet but it resulted nothing, similar to matches that Barca lost. They even had 19 shots.
There are plenty of times I don't like watching Juve at all and I wish the rules would change even during those games. But Juve don't make the rules. We do what we can do within the rules to win. Doesn't mean I like the rules.

In terms of chances it was an even game. France deserved to win every bit as much as we did.

But the reason they finally did win had little to do with the game. They won by being cunts. And the rules favour cunts.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Martinez fucked this one up for sure.

Who in his right mind suddenly plays Dembele?

But Dusan's post is nothing short of infuriating. All I said is that the game right now favours time wasting. Which is what the French did for 30 minutes. And they are allowed to do so. Mbappe is allowed to not give the ball back. It's how the game works.

And it shouldn't.

So that's why I say the rules need to change. That's all I said. But suddenly he comes out of nowhere and says we don't have a team? Wtf is that about?

Because you posted nonsense. You talk about pride, yet you support Juventus who did the exact thing hundred of times. Not just Juve, but Serie A and Italy generally.

Then I said how French had a more experienced team and how they created more chances. Which is only a fact.

Then you popped up like a teen girl speaking about my NT and how they crashed. So in your weird opinion, only Frech and England/Croats could speak about your NT and give their opinion, because you reached semis.

Belgium went passed Japan rightfully so. They were better than Brazil and passed through. They were not better than France. Hopefully that makes you feel better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)