World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (46 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
its the hormone injections
Must suck to be the ugliest player in the tournament.
:lol:
on a serious note, with his antics and rage issues, he makes the rest of his team lose concentration which sadly in this argie set up is found in small amounts. in the end, the best team advanced, France was superb and showed character.

- - - Updated - - -

France copping 3 goals doesn't bode all that well though
Will be interesting

Sampaoli is a moron, how don't you give Dybala a shot? How do you not at least start Kun?
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
France copping 3 goals doesn't bode all that well though
Will be interesting

Sampaoli is a moron, how don't you give Dybala a shot? How do you not at least start Kun?
Messi wanted the chance to live out his Maradona fantasy
@Xperd Messi is crying, Pogba came over to hug him so he can make an instagram post later
former GOAT comforted by new GOAT i'm da best mane yeeee yeeee holla at my boy Donatello #ilikedis #pogbadiaries

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Most satisfying is seeing the argies out but Deschamps teaching Sampaoli a lesson or two in tactics today was also priceless, the french stepped up to the occasion and had a clear organized game plan today whereas Argentina even tho lucky still seemed lost and confused for most of it, which i'm glad first and foremost because of Dybala's mistreatment. :tup:

With some luck on their side i can sure envisage France going all the way from the looks of it.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Most satisfying is seeing the argies out but Deschamps teaching Sampaoli a lesson or two in tactics today was also priceless, the french stepped up to the occasion and had a clear organized game plan today whereas Argentina even tho lucky still seemed lost and confused for most of it, which i'm glad first and foremost because of Dybala's mistreatment. :tup:

With some luck i can sure envisage France going all the way from the looks of it.
I thought Argentina played pretty well till they went up 2-1. After that it was one way traffic. France shifted up a couple of gears that Argentina simply didn’t have.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Seriously? Argentina have been terrible for years... They barely qualified and only made it cause of Messi hattrick in final game
When i say favourite i mean i wwanted then to win not that i thought they were the best team. Im a Dybala fanboy. Only reason.

Uraguay or Croatia for me now.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Argentina were lucky to make it through to this point
I'd be careful crowning France as favourites to win it all, I want to see them against a competent team
Although, admittedly there aren't many (if any) teams i trust to be consistent
It's all up in the air
France conceding 3 and nearly 4 is a worry for them though, Matuidi missing the next game too
Uruguay France would be the most balanced match up that IMO could go either way despite France having more talent

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I thought Argentina played pretty well till they went up 2-1. After that it was one way traffic. France shifted up a couple of gears that Argentina simply didn’t have.
France gave them the initiative after 1-0 so they can keep countering them whereas Argentina just moved the ball around keeping possesion without creating any clear chances other than that out of nowhere Di Maria long range goal before HT, only then i can agree Argentina had a boost going in the second half and capitulated early on with a lucky deflected goal after looking dangerous for about 10mins, after that 2-1 they wanted to be pragmatic but it all broke down for them, France sticked to their game and just stepped up a gear by pressing them high and being even more ruthless on counters, at 4-2 last minutes were anticipated with the argies desperately atacking the relaxed french.

Honestly, Argentina really didn't look good to me, rather lucky if anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)