World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (6 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Colombia is a horrible opponent for us. I do not want to play them at all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
well when you consider that till today martinez' highest ranking opponent is costa rica you gotta start somewhere right?

- - - Updated - - -

man this game is so bad england really dont want to win this, i should have put money on u1.5 goals if not at least u2.5 goals

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
well when you consider that till today martinez' highest ranking opponent is costa rica you gotta start somewhere right?

- - - Updated - - -

man this game is so bad england really dont want to win this, i should have put u1.5 goals if not at least u2.5 goals
Martinez played Spain (and lost). Not sure where you're getting your sudden arrogance from btw.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I can't decide if i want england to win and then go out in the quarters to potentially brazil?

Or Belgium to win, so england play colombia in the next round... can colombia realistically beat england though?
I honestly think Colombia can beat and get beaten by anyone.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He said winning is not the priority. Which is something else.

I'm glad with the 9 subs in a way, because they probably want to look good today. More interesting than our starters not giving a fuck.

He literally said what i posted :p

“Tomorrow we want to perform well but the priority is not to win,” Martinez told a pre-match press conference on Wednesday.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-soccer-worldcup-eng-bel-martinez/win-over-england-not-priority-says-martinez-idUSKBN1JN2X6

Guess he just got lost in English.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)