World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (103 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Poland doing nothing too :lol:
Would be so sweet of Senegal scores.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree. It looks disgusting.
Have you seen our guy faking an injury to let Błaszczykowski come in and ref not letting Japanese players to stop playing?? :rofl:

Why is your team allowing Japan to pass like that? It's unbelievable.
Guess they thought 1-0 will help them save their face.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Who wouldn't do what Japan did? Only a much superior team would take the risk to try to score, and not depend on the other game.
That wasn't what I meant though. I understand you do whatever it takes to advance, but it seemed to me that after Colombia scored, Poland and Japan decided to stop playing. It was awful in the last 10 minutes.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Colombia forced Belgium and Bongistan to play properly now

I hope James is fine

Sort of. 2nd placed team is still better off if they go all the way, because they'd have to travel much less. Personally I want to avoid Colombia at all costs, so I hope Belgium wins tonight.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I love it. Go yellow cards. Last World Cup it was the FIFA ranking that was the tiebreaker.

FIFA :lol:
Yellow cards are much better than Fifa ranking tbh. I would've decided the tie based on the result vs the group winner. In this case, Japan would still go through.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That wasn't what I meant though. I understand you do whatever it takes to advance, but it seemed to me that after Colombia scored, Poland and Japan decided to stop playing. It was awful in the last 10 minutes.
I understand why Japan would stop playing, but not Poland.

- - - Updated - - -

Yellow cards are much better than Fifa ranking tbh. I would've decided the tie based on the result vs the group winner. In this case, Japan would still go through.
Head to head would make the most sense imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)