World Cup 2014: LIVE thread III (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Joachim Löw > Luiz Felipe Scolari

And overall Brazil NT is quite overrated right now. Still, I didn't see 5-0 at HT. I expected a victory from Germany but not like this. Maybe something like 2-0 in full time... The final against the Netherlands will be much more difficult for ze germanz.
scolari has never ever been a good tactician, he's great at getting a team united but that will only ever get you so far

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I did. Like I said earlier today.. it's not even a surprise when people use their head a bit. It's always about history and yet preset is being ignored. When I said that Benfica has higher chance to qualify than us people also laughed.

I expected exactly this. One big humiliation, just because Brazil SUCKS hard and it's even a surprise they are in the semis. Even my dad said that he expects 4-0.
:tup:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
So happy to finally see Brazil found out, First team to take it to them and they get trashed 5-0 at half time. Imagine if that ref let Columbia actually play football i'm sure they could have easily beat Brazil in the Quarter finals. Brazil got what they deserved tonight with the shocking tactics they got away with against Columbia.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,536
    Joachim Löw > Luiz Felipe Scolari
    It's not coaching that separates these two sides. You're kidding yourself if you think that's what this is.

He would have probably snapped his spine at least.
    Problem is now all the clowns in Brazil with Neymar kits have an out, since he wasn't culpable for this massacre.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Remind me again of how Brazil were already through because of such meaningless things like they haven't lost at home in x amount of years or they'll play harder because Neymar is missing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)