World Cup 2014: LIVE thread III (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This keeper is becoming Messi's nightmare.

I won't say that this is a deserved qualification for Argentina, but it's definitely deserved disqualification for Belgium.

matiasg

May 10, 2014
Argentina- Iran, Bosnia, Nigeria, Switzerland and Belgium
Now if Holland pass, they will play against a real team.
I wonder if Argentina would pass their group if they would be either in the Chilean or Uruguayan group.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Holland Germany final :tuttosport:
That would be something!! But fuck that Europe has to go home!

- - - Updated - - -

Argentina- Iran, Bosnia, Nigeria, Switzerland and Belgium
Now if Holland pass, they will play against a real team.
I wonder if Argentina would pass their group if they would be either in the Chilean or Uruguayan group.
Nigeria should've beat Argentina.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah dat dacdiks

- - - Updated - - -

@Zacheryah :lol:
I agree with what he said

- - - Updated - - -

Belgium made some bad tactical mistakes early, and how Kompany lost the ball that led to the goal was beyond words.
Our boys were mentally suffering at the big stage, better tactical plan could have helped, but in the end this belgium clearly isnt ready.
On the other hand, Messi did allmost nothig apart from creating 1 freekick, and one good pass to Di Maria.
Argentina played the most irritating football i've seen in a while, allready wasting time at minute 13 and doing everything to break the tempo.

Belgium was bad today, but argentina was again lucky at the goal (individual mistake, deflected pass, class finish). This team cannot win this tournament. Holland and germany must get their shit togheter in the semi's to make sure this wont happen

- - - Updated - - -

This keeper is becoming Messi's nightmare.

I won't say that this is a deserved qualification for Argentina, but it's definitely deserved disqualification for Belgium.
This is a very good conclusion

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sneijder needs 10 minutes to shoot on an open goal

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one watching this sorry excuse of a quarter final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)