World Cup 2014: LIVE thread III (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Howard and Curtois saving penalties is a must see. I want Belgium to proceed, but I won't mind if US equalize, just to see these two save penalties.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
They don't have a defensive plan nor a holding midfielder. Courtois can hold as much.
neither do argentina, who apart from Messi have no attacking plan either. it's comparative, don't matter if both are bad, Belgium just have to be better than Argentina on that date.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
not much he can do, this US team is just not talented enough, heart and physicality can only take you so far
What?? How dare you say they can't reach the final! Life is like a hollywood movie, no? The underdog overcomes countless heart-ships to turn around the final game in the final minutes!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
not much he can do, this US team is just not talented enough, heart and physicality can only take you so far
The worst performers are still on the pitch, he had enough subs & time to take them off. They just aren't playing as a unit & are clearly nervous. Klinsmann is lost.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
neither do argentina, who apart from Messi have no attacking plan either. it's comparative, don't matter if both are bad, Belgium just have to be better than Argentina on that date.
Argentina have Mascherano on one side holding the team together and Messi, Di Maria and co. attacking on the other end.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
seriously belgium is performing really poorly at finishing , at this point i hope us scores to teach them a lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)