• England

• Czech Republic

• Greece ;)

• Portugal

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
interesting choices there Martin. The finalist and the defeated semi-finalists are all absent :LOL:

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    interesting choices there Martin. The finalist and the defeated semi-finalists are all absent :LOL:
    As they are unlikely to ever go that far again I thought it was logical :D

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    England to win it with Rooney scoring the winning goal, the greatest goal ever scored and Becomes the greatest player the world has ever seen :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Unfortunately I have a feeling the winner is going to be Brazil once again, however when I look at others England and Germany come to mind. With the latter you can never count out the host nation, and in the last WC Germany went to the Final unexpectedly. England has the players and coach to go very far in Germany and if Sven changes up his tactics a bit I see them as a contender, unfortunately. The question mark has not lifted from Italy yet, and I'm not quite sure how this team will do next year at this time. And for the underdogs, the United States could bring home the glory. :D

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
    i really hope italy but i cant see it. on paper if you look at england they have a great chance, they have 3 top CB's, lampard and gerrard in midfield and goals in the foward but they are like italy they dont perform in big finals.

brazil are far the best nation at the moment and are my tip to winunfortunately.

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
    One thing i have sure:

Wont be Brazil... Our Coach is very, very, very stupid. Its the Brazillian Version of Trapattoni in Euro2004.

Its very sad, because we have so many good players! Is not, 2, 3, 4 like the others NT... No, Its about 10,11... But Parreira doesnt help...

:down::frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)