Work sucks!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
That's way I quit my accounts clerk position today and left work ;)

Hope to get a better job soon cos I need money :D

OP
OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
That work sucked cos I couldn't go further up in it (small company) and the pay was crap. Also I don't want to work as accountant anymore, got bored of it.

Those are the reasons I quit ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
That work sucked cos I couldn't go further up in it (small company) and the pay was crap. Also I don't want to work as accountant anymore, got bored of it.

Excellent reasons but you could have picked a better time, with the EU economy on it's arse and unemployment rising etc *doh*:D;)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002

Oh I see, Better luck next time ;)

OP
OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Matto Malta's not in the EU yet :D

Gray hehe no, though if he had refused to let me go, I would have made him let me go ;)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
You can always go on the corner of the street and play that thing you play (forgot, sorry). Don't forget to put a hat infront of you! ;) :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
You can always go on the corner of the street and play that thing you play (forgot, sorry). Don't forget to put a hat infront of you! ;) :D
Haha I've always wanted to go busking on the street to get some money with some friends. It'd be so fun!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Matto Malta's not in the EU yet :D
It's an abbreviation of Europe as virtually the entire continent is in recession and I would imagine Malta's economy being slightly "slow" at the moment as well ;)

OP
OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Cheers GT ;)

Matto well Malta will enter the EU in May so it's better now then later otehrwise it might be harder to find a job ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)