Wojciech Szczęsny (25 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
The only criticize I have about Szczesny is the wage we give him.
But that's not his fault but our management.

If he wasn't on 6.5+2.5m net season but on 4m I wouldn't have a thing to say about him.
Obviously not a prime Buffon but a good keeper.

But given the problem (his wages) I want him go and stick to Perin.
Cause he wouldn't be much worse than Szczesny and renewed lowering his wages to help us out.
I agree, although that season when he cost us so many points... was it under Pirlo? He was our biggest threat. But yeah, I have no problems letting him go.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Why would Woj go to Bayern to be a backup and make less money? It makes zero sense, unless something is up with Neuer coming back from his injury that no one knows about yet.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Disappointed that there hasn't been any rumours about this liability leaving.
Good for you feeling your disappointment (mine too) has faded away. Maybe a rumor but reading Tek doesn't want to leave if possibly only a backup role? How about our new man Guintoli sits him down in his office telling him guess what, you not going to be our #1. LOL these players who have no issue being somewhere they are not wanted.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
who is the new Bayern sporting director after Brazzo? we have a lot more similar profiles to Woj, overpaid, big reputation, very average players, perhaps they want some more
difference is that tek isn't bad and washed up, he just has a way too generous contract

i can see him wanting to move even for a slightly lower wage, but for a longer contract

perin carnesecchi pinso @Scottish

faint-fainting.gif

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
who is the new Bayern sporting director after Brazzo? we have a lot more similar profiles to Woj, overpaid, big reputation, very average players, perhaps they want some more
While they're at it, I really wish they could poach Allegro as well and have him as defense coach or something.

The most undeservingly overpaid guy in JJ along with Jogba.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
difference is that tek isn't bad and washed up, he just has a way too generous contract

i can see him wanting to move even for a slightly lower wage, but for a longer contract

perin carnesecchi pinso @Scottish

faint-fainting.gif
This is the future gimme it!

Though I feel bad for Perin. Solid GK just not a superstar level player. I love that he doesn't seem to really mind just playing when he gets the chance. Maybe in his mind (or maybe they've told him?) he'll be the number 1 after Tek leaves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)