Wojciech Szczęsny (53 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
#Szczesny's contract isn't expiring soon (until 2024 with option for one more year), but he would have different admirers outside of #Juve. In particular in England and specifically at #Tottenham. At the moment the bianconeri managers didn't notice any signs of an exit from the number one. But nobody could a priori exclude the risk.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]
Specifically Tottenham won't be buying anybody from specifically Juventus for a long while

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
tek to dazn (where the pundits are the ex footballers named in the tweet): some friend told me that you need to make a lot of money from football so you don't have to work in tv

and the pundits all became red after that. i mean even if juve pays that money, and he's obviously not worth it, what a troll :rofl:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Szczesny would feel happy at #Juventus, but the possible failure to qualify to the UCL could push la Vecchia Signora to let him go, considering his high salary. The first names to replace the Polish would be #Carnesecchi and #Vicario, with #Perin ready to momentarily take the starter role.

[TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Can this be the Carnesecchi vs Vicario thread since this polish fuck wont be here much longer either way?

I've seen Carnesecchi way more than Vicario (watched a bunch of cremonese games because of Fagioli) so I prefer him, but Vicario looked good in the few games I've seen as well. I'd take either one as #2 behind Perin, with an eventual promotion to the starting xi in mind.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Can this be the Carnesecchi vs Vicario thread since this polish fuck wont be here much longer either way?

I've seen Carnesecchi way more than Vicario (watched a bunch of cremonese games because of Fagioli) so I prefer him, but Vicario looked good in the few games I've seen as well. I'd take either one as #2 behind Perin, with an eventual promotion to the starting xi in mind.
Cam (22yo) contract ends this summer only making 190K. Vic (26yo) 1.1M and runs through 2025. Get both of them to throw in there. If neither plus Perin aren't good enough then try two more. The way management pisses away money above two are cheap options. Young enough where hopefully upside shines through.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Carnesecchi for me. I've seen more of him as well, and I am impressed.

Having Perin in the squad is a luxury I think we don't appreciate enough. Good enough to be number 1, is loyal and also is happy to play his role and yet doesn't become lazy. When he's called upon he delivers even when he knows he'll never be our main guy. Legend.

He'll allow us to bleed the new keeper in over time instead of there being instant pressure to perform at a top level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)